Moments You realized maybe you not hitting the puzzy as good as you thought....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I knew the thread topic was going to be ignored but I didn't know exactly how. M617 threw the alley-oop.

I know if I ain't hitting it right when I go soft. I'm sure we both aren't enjoying that.

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
oh lawd......when i was fukking a chick with another dude in a threesome for the first and only time. i was getting head while he was hitting it from the back. i was watching how he fukked and couldnt keep my eyes off it and he was hitting it like a jack hammer making her moan so good she had to stop giving me head and put her head in the sheets he just looked at me and laughed and shrugged. it made me go limp because i realized i could never hit like that. he wasnt even that much bigger than me either but just had a better stroke game and i think he was coming in at an angle. 20 minutes later i ended up sticking it in right after him and finished but she was already done and i was deflated

The L that make your soul burn slow :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh lawd......when i was fukking a chick with another dude in a threesome for the first and only time. i was getting head while he was hitting it from the back. i was watching how he fukked and couldnt keep my eyes off it and he was hitting it like a jack hammer making her moan so good she had to stop giving me head and put her head in the sheets he just looked at me and laughed and shrugged. it made me go limp because i realized i could never hit like that. he wasnt even that much bigger than me either but just had a better stroke game and i think he was coming in at an angle. 20 minutes later i ended up sticking it in right after him and finished but she was already done and i was deflated

:drake: :laff:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

:sadcam:

:gladbron:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps

I+can+t+breath+_8d65ab69ed23338d01c6a941e773e7dc.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
never had that issue not there have been times where i came faster than i expected

and all i did was looked at her and did this :manny:

shyt happens :yeshrug:

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb

:russ:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

@M617 you don't have to post this
bAJvHQl.jpg