Moments You realized maybe you not hitting the puzzy as good as you thought....

Daps
oh lawd......when i was fukking a chick with another dude in a threesome for the first and only time. i was getting head while he was hitting it from the back. i was watching how he fukked and couldnt keep my eyes off it and he was hitting it like a jack hammer making her moan so good she had to stop giving me head and put her head in the sheets he just looked at me and laughed and shrugged. it made me go limp because i realized i could never hit like that. he wasnt even that much bigger than me either but just had a better stroke game and i think he was coming in at an angle. 20 minutes later i ended up sticking it in right after him and finished but she was already done and i was deflated

:russ::bryan::dead: the-coli always there when u need a good laugh

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
oh lawd......when i was fukking a chick with another dude in a threesome for the first and only time. i was getting head while he was hitting it from the back. i was watching how he fukked and couldnt keep my eyes off it and he was hitting it like a jack hammer making her moan so good she had to stop giving me head and put her head in the sheets he just looked at me and laughed and shrugged. it made me go limp because i realized i could never hit like that. he wasnt even that much bigger than me either but just had a better stroke game and i think he was coming in at an angle. 20 minutes later i ended up sticking it in right after him and finished but she was already done and i was deflated

:dahell:

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

That's the gayest/funniest shyt I read in a while :russ:

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
Why would any straight nikka want to be naked with another nikka even if they aren't doing anything with each other? I would never date a guy who had a threesome with another guy. That shyt is gay.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:banderas:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I have never been under any illusion I always try my best. If she cums she cums :manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
mj-laughing.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I dare anyone to top this

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

this nikka has surpassed GOAT status :deadmanny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

24orjgg.jpg

:laff:

fwq3iu.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

159.gif

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Breh, some stories you should just keep to yourself. This is one of them.