Moments You realized maybe you not hitting the puzzy as good as you thought....

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Breh....Not gonna front. Lately I been slacking in my girl yams...Got me hitting the gym and eating healthy.

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mhbrg5zzTO1qcakl4o1_500.gif

Sike nah, But in all seriousness... It's all in the technique.:shaq:

Breh, It's time for you to get a Kama Sutra Book and learn some new moves.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
oh lawd......when i was fukking a chick with another dude in a threesome for the first and only time. i was getting head while he was hitting it from the back. i was watching how he fukked and couldnt keep my eyes off it and he was hitting it like a jack hammer making her moan so good she had to stop giving me head and put her head in the sheets he just looked at me and laughed and shrugged. it made me go limp because i realized i could never hit like that. he wasnt even that much bigger than me either but just had a better stroke game and i think he was coming in at an angle. 20 minutes later i ended up sticking it in right after him and finished but she was already done and i was deflated

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
oh lawd......when i was fukking a chick with another dude in a threesome for the first and only time. i was getting head while he was hitting it from the back. i was watching how he fukked and couldnt keep my eyes off it and he was hitting it like a jack hammer making her moan so good she had to stop giving me head and put her head in the sheets he just looked at me and laughed and shrugged. it made me go limp because i realized i could never hit like that. he wasnt even that much bigger than me either but just had a better stroke game and i think he was coming in at an angle. 20 minutes later i ended up sticking it in right after him and finished but she was already done and i was deflated

oh ok

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

That's okay

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

dWeJGZu.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

tigerhurt.gif

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Ya boy was chilling in the cut:myman:

Top that lil nikka:youngsabo:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

:lolbron:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

:pachaha: