Mom, Dad, Mommy, Daddy, Mama, Papa, First Name, Last Names - What You Rocking With?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Mom is Mom, Dad is Pop/Father/Random spanish names.
Ma & Dad

Whats The Situation That Anyone Is Calling Their Parent By Their First Name?
I do it just to fukk with them sometimes :manny:
Most of us are past the development stage, so our parents aren't trying to constantly beat discipline into us. Some even recognize us as adults and can share adult humor :leon:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mom

I do it just to fukk with them sometimes :manny:
Most of us are past the development stage, so our parents aren't trying to constantly beat discipline into us. Some even recognize us as adults and can share adult humor :leon:

We're Talking About People Who Address Their Parents By Their 1st Name, Not People Who Once In A Blue, Jokingly Say Their Parents 1st Name To fukk With Them, I Thought What We Ment Was Obvious

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
We're Talking About People Who Address Their Parents By Their 1st Name, Not People Who Once In A Blue, Jokingly Say Their Parents 1st Name To fukk With Them, I Thought What We Ment Was Obvious
Well then I'd have to assume its the people who don't have a good relationship with their parents. :patrice:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Mom and dad. I find it kinda disrespectful to call your parents by their first name (unless they're your step parents)

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
first names...

my mom said my first words were mom and dad once i hit 2 i started calling them by their first names, they tried correcting me but i guess it didnt work cause its the same til this day. I try calling them mom or dad now, but i get what you want....:snoop:. People have asked them though if they feel disrespected by it and they always say they he doesnt mean it in a negative why so why would we feel disrespected. And no i'm not white either.

Geek

Pro
Daps
Mom or "Mother dearest" like that episode of The Simpsons where Bart is flying that kite at night.

For my Dad is just Dad.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
no. 1, I don't think any of us should be deciding what is disrespect in someone elses home.

U call your parents by their first name and they're cool--fine, what the big deal. I wish I had nicknames for my parents. :sad:

My father my get remarried and I plan on callin her by her first name or Mrs. __.

Mom and Dad, but :childplease: my Dad would really like if I called him "Pops." :laugh: ain't no way

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
mom = manman and first name
father = yo, hey, first name

my son calls me by my first name......i'm about to strangle the little nicca... FOOL I AM FEEDING YOU AND FUKKING YOUR MOM..i deserve the respect :bryan: