Mom, Dad, Mommy, Daddy, Mama, Papa, First Name, Last Names - What You Rocking With?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
ever since i was like 4-5 , i called my pops by his middle name(Rocky), i dont know why,.have no clue......he never put a stop to it...all my siblings did too...it was kinda odd. i got 5 other siblings. all called him by his middle name. no one ever called him dad. still weird to this. day. him and my mom separated when i turned 10 or so. and when hed come by id just call him rocky.

He recently passed. RIP Rocky.

I call my mommy: ma , mother (when im making a point) , and sometimes her first name when im clowing around . she dont get mad for no shyt like that .im 25/26.............

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Mom: Mom, mother (ironically). Father: To him: First name when I was younger, now no titles or names. If I needed his attention from a far, I'd just close the gap. :yeshrug:

I think it's cute when people call their parents mommy/mami and daddy though. :o: I notice NY'ers and certain island people do this a lot.

Lol, I've honestly avoid calling my father anything. Wouldn't want to address him by his first name or his nickname cause that's kinda weird for me and I never call him dad or anything close to that. When talking to other people I might say my father but if they know him I trail off and they usually know who I mean.

Also, I've recently just started calling my mother by her first name, especially in public.

I thought people who said ma and mom were always kinda lucky. I was trained to say mommy and that shyt has stuck until now. Between me, my brother and my sister, we still call her that lol

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i started closing the gap in my teens. when referencing i says moms or pops/father

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mom and dad.Even in my 30s,I can't try 2 call them by their first names.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I havent spoken to my father since he said I wasnt worth shyt and that I didint deserve to have my families name. He also threatened to kill me and said I deserved to die. Since then I always refer to him by his first name out of disrespect and I have since changed my name to my mothers last name, De Souza. I always refer to my mother as mother, mom, madre etc.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
I call my dad Papa G and I call my mother by her middle name like everybody else