MOLLYWATR is in production...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Sam's Club yesterday and copped a case of 40 high quality bottles of H20 for $4.98. Less than 10 cents a bottle. I saw plenty of rich bulk-buying cac's doing the same thing....40 dollars a case nikka? :usure:

shyt I fill up 3 of
water-jug-1.jpg
for $1.00 a piece and have 15 gallons of water at my disposal.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
most bottled watered comes from the tap. why is it an issue now that one of our own is trying to come up?

:whoa: I'm Nigerian and I don't even consider this charlatan "one of my own" :pacspit:

If thats the hustle then go ahead and hustle. But there is no future in his fronting....Not now. Not ever.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would if they was trying to sell 10 wings for $40 bucks :stopitslime:

Most bottle water state the source of what their water is (purified, reverse osmosis, etc)

That's not the reason why I'd be asking where those wings come from:huhldup:

Normal chickens don't have drumstick sized chicken wings:russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I went to Sam's Club yesterday and copped a case of 40 high quality bottles of H20 for $3.98. Less than 10 cents a bottle. I saw plenty of rich bulk-buying cac's doing the same thing....40 dollars a case nikka? :usure:

Idk if yall are :troll: or just dont get it. Let's out our personally feelings towards the Nigerian away for a second and discuss the product. It aint about selling water, the market for this isnt for your average family buying drinking water for their household. A page back I posted how EIGHT ppl bought a $1000 app that literally had NO functionality. So Im sure there is gonna be quite the number of ppl out there willing to shell 40 for a case of water with a "cool" bottle and a reference to the new "in" drug.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So where does the water come from... I can call VOSS, Vitamin Water, Fiji Water and they'll tell me... Why doesn't Mollywater want to tell people where the product is from? That is just flat out horrible business...

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
stop hating on that boy! and i cant wait to be the first one in my hood drinkin that shyt!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I went to Sam's Club yesterday and copped a case of 40 high quality bottles of H20 for $3.98. Less than 10 cents a bottle. I saw plenty of rich bulk-buying cac's doing the same thing....40 dollars a case nikka? :usure:

man, I made the mistake of copping bottled water at a costco in the city. I forgot the city taxes the shyt outta bottled water. case of water was like $3.50, but it ends up costing $5.75 when it's all said and done cuz of all the taxes (they tax you like 5 cents a bottle). what a fukking ripoff.

*WILL NEVER COP BOTTLED WATER IN THE CITY AGAIN*

http://www.cityofchicago.org/dam/ci...upportingInformation/BottledWaterTaxGuide.pdf

then again, we probably have the best tap water in the country out here, and it only cost like $3.00 per 1000 gallons :win: