MOLLYWATR is in production...

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used the wrong spelling of ensure also...

I dont mind supporting black business at all but can we at least know the source of the product? Im not even the type to buy bottled water either, but ill cop.a case if I knew where it came from.

if you want to know what you're buying, then this product is probably not for you. [/mollywatr ceo]

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it probably would be wise to at least list the source of the water on the bottle.

I think the problem is that when most people think of "Spring water" they think of
nature-source-spring-water-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg

Instead they're getting some groundwater from somewhere in Illinois. Granted, it still counts, but I guess that's what marketing is all about.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The Water Comes From The Same Place All Cheap Water Comes From

All This Fool Has Done Is Customize A Label lol He Probably Didnt Even Do That Much

custom-label-bottled-water-0035.png

Its The Same Place You Get Supermarket Brand Water From, It's All From The Same Place

lol of course. Its a cheap marketing ploy to capitalize on a trend thats already half way over. Its not a business, just a scheme like selling bootleg YMCMB T-shirts

Any updates on that Water Loft you purchased, you fraud @The_Nigerian

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
yall clowns would be surpised to know that 90% of all bottled water comes from the faucet!

the water from the faucet is then treated and ozonated and u have "pure" "clean" water.

The Ozonator is a key piece of equipment. Im pretty sure the nigerian doesnt have anything to do with water aspect of this project. Theyre are companies who provide that service for you. Blow the bottles, fill the bottles, cap the bottles roll the labels .

UNLESS the nigerian is just presenting the bottles to a water company and having them fill it for him for a fraction of the price. that would be genius

this is whats happening. you can order bottled water off the net right now with whatever label you want. that said, you nikkas hating on his hustle are fukking crabs in a barrel.

most bottled watered comes from the tap. why is it an issue now that one of our own is trying to come up?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People Arent Hating Cuz They Dont Wanna See The Man Prosper, They're Hating Cuz He Has A Rep Of Being An a$$hole lol

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:mindblown: all i see is factory, nothing about mollywatr but the name..
Those are MOLLYWATR labels being printed, breh. Look at the first post.

Even if this is a complete success or total failure, I have to give it up to the man. So many of us moan and complain daily about our jobs or what we do, or we have dreams from we were kids and always use "if only" "if i could". This guy saw an idea and literally got it going and for that :salute::salute:

I can see a lot of hate and it is typical of black mawfukkers :scusthov:. If the community supported each other and got business going where there would be more employment and less baby mamas, bebe kids and gangbangers, then we wouldnt be looked at as the scum of the earth. But we support Korean hair shops, China man food spots, etc etc with no hesitation but as soon as a brother does something, the old slavery mentality kicks in.
Man, pay no attention to the haters. They'll ALWAYS have something negative to say regardless. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
All anybody really needs to do, is go recycle empty water bottles, get some packaging and labels printed, fill the bottles up and boom you have your product..

then go outside of sporting events, marathons and give samples of the water and go from there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't believe anyone is sticking up forthe Nigerian.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I went to Sam's Club yesterday and copped a case of 40 high quality bottles of H20 for $3.98. Less than 10 cents a bottle. I saw plenty of rich bulk-buying cac's doing the same thing....40 dollars a case nikka? :usure: