#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:stopitslime:

I don't know who Nigerian is, but I been here like the rest of you since he announced his plans. I saw the work he put in. I think it reflects poorly on this community that so many of you are cool with this Molly water nikka stealing son's concept and acting like he came up with the idea. Who gives a fukk how arrogant Nigerian can be? I can name several people posting in THIS thread who are @ssholes. Does that mean I'm so bitter and angry that I wish for their failure? Hell no.

This is why black people in America will never amount to shyt. We hate on our own success. Crab ass nikkas who will always be in the back of the bus. And both of my parents are black. Stop the self hate.
While I agree with the premise, when dealing with people, Nigerian doesn't have a way with people and never has. He is strictly an ambitious guy who is cunning and somewhat unaware at times. I told him about faith and what not but sometimes, some people think they know it all. You might know something but there is always someone who knows more about what your trying to do. As TFP said, sometimes your biggest learning experience and from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.