mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
wait wait wait a fukking minute?!?!?! I'm a bit lost here but did you buy a shipment of this from nigerian and he shipped you this instead?! That bottle is straight troll status :russ: That can't even pass as a prototype for what we've seen in the past :wow: Side note.....that dash is clean :pachaha:

:what: nah that's not the Nigerian's water. that's @MollyWaterCo's water. The point of posting the pic was to spite the Nigerian since he spent a year of his life shilling a non-existent product and now somebody else came through, took his idea and executed it perfectly. You should read the entire thread.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
that-s-all-folks-o.gif

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
wait wait wait a fukking minute?!?!?! I'm a bit lost here but did you buy a shipment of this from nigerian and he shipped you this instead?! That bottle is straight troll status :russ: That can't even pass as a prototype for what we've seen in the past :wow: Side note.....that dash is clean :pachaha:

I'm in fukking tears at my keyboard

cliffs

He bought the water from the @MollyWaterCo who is a thirst quenching muhfukka no homo

Nigerian got the No E Water and got nikkas with desert throat

2 diff companies created 1 hell of a thread

cliffs

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:what: nah that's not the Nigerian's water. that's @MollyWaterCo's water. The point of posting the pic was to spite the Nigerian since he spent a year of his life shilling a non-existent product and now somebody else came through, took his idea and executed it perfectly. You should read the entire thread.
yeah reading now....that's fukked up man! He didn't get a patent? On the name atleast? :upsetfavre:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm in fukking tears at my keyboard

:what: You're acting like a damn fool right now....READ THE WHOLE DAMN PAGES

NEG REP FOR THAT SH!T

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
yeah reading now....that's fukked up man! He didn't get a patent? On the name atleast? :upsetfavre:

I don't think he did, read the entire thing. Things become more absurd and fukked up.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
so what about the la.times article in which the nigerians product was featured? thought he was on the come up

Status
Not open for further replies.