mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Also, as far as legal goes I have WAY bigger fish to fry than these clowns. You'd shyt your pants if you've received the letters I've received from the people that sent them.

If you think these are the only cats copying my marketing and branding efforts check out what these guys started after sending me some hyper threatening letters:

091613_uncapped_schooboyq-173.jpg

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Also, as far as legal goes I have WAY bigger fish to fry than these clowns. You'd shyt your pants if you've received the letters I've received from the people that sent them.

If you think these are the only cats copying my marketing and branding efforts check out what these guys started after sending me some hyper threatening letters:

Oh shyt, they went and invented Schoolboy Q?

:ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

@The Nigerian I know u are in the chi so we could easily settle this nonsense. If u got some product, I'd buy some and that could easily squash the nonsense everyone is talking.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The application has been submitted but to go from being to ® takes at least 5 years of consecutive operation.

But in reality, this was bound to happen. If it wasn't "Molly Water" it would be "Molly-Water" or "Mollie Water" or whatever. Someone was going to try to cash in.

There's really no dispute about the origin and the timeline surrounding my product and the subsequent copying of their product.

I mean, they even went as far as copying our slogans and what not. Wild stuff. But business is business.

I just feel bad for whoever is financing dude's operation. Not a smart move.

Yep.......ur mad

Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.