Status
Not open for further replies.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The application has been submitted but to go from being to ® takes at least 5 years of consecutive operation.

But in reality, this was bound to happen. If it wasn't "Molly Water" it would be "Molly-Water" or "Mollie Water" or whatever. Someone was going to try to cash in.

There's really no dispute about the origin and the timeline surrounding my product and the subsequent copying of their product.

I mean, they even went as far as copying our slogans and what not. Wild stuff. But business is business.

I just feel bad for whoever is financing dude's operation. Not a smart move.

He did his in january. You need to get your life together.

Your ass was sitting on here and that racist forum making dumb ass threads when another nikka done took your name, branding, idea and did it better and there ain't shyt you can do about it..

Copyright lawyers don't sit online or ask your auntie when you told her, they go by who REGISTERED first and he did.

When you have a business idea, register, register, register, A process which will prove crucial in situation's like this.

Your level of stupidity is astounding. :damn:

Just two months ago the Kardashians had to change their makeup name cos they stole a smaller brands name, despite their big name lawyer, the other brand had them change it cos they registered first.

It's that simple.

Breh we all want you to win but you need to get your shyt together and educate yourself at least on the legal aspects of things and stop talking on forums :aicmon:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

yooo somebody on that site posted this about his shyt

aMbYc.jpg

:dead:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The application has been submitted but to go from being to ® takes at least 5 years of consecutive operation.

But in reality, this was bound to happen. If it wasn't "Molly Water" it would be "Molly-Water" or "Mollie Water" or whatever.

There's really no dispute about the origin and the timeline surrounding my product and the subsequent copying of their product.

I mean, they even went as far as copying our slogans and what not. Wild stuff. But business is business.

The key to all of this is marketing and yeah, they're losing on that front.

Personally, I like you a lot and I have no doubts that you will find tremendous success in the business world. Your acumen, and ability to self-promote are impressive qualities.

But I dont believe that you're being completely honest with us here.

It was pretty clear that mollywatr was a smoke and mirrors vanity project, with little in the way of true substance, or with actual capital behind it. We asked for basic indictors of product viability --- distribution, availability....hell, even an actual physical product in and of itself. Those inquiries were met with silence, and instead we got message board bluster, and hilarious media interviews.

Business is all about bullshttin', and I think you pulled one over on us, here, and w/ the general public. No way this guy is so much further along than you, if your idea was the original one, w/ the intention of getting your product out there for public consumption. Its not like your idea was usurped by the Nestle corp....seems like you got wind of this dude's idea, and ran w/ it until the wheels fell off, getting a lil p*ssy, notoriety, and sucker investors in the process.

One problem I have with all of this is how the media that interviewed you didnt at least acknowledge that there was another company out there with the exact same name and product. Do journalists even research anymore?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
He did his in january. You need to get your life together.

Your ass was sitting on here and that racist forum making dumb ass threads when another nikka done took your name, branding, idea and did it better and there ain't shyt you can do about it..

Copyright lawyers don't sit online or ask your auntie when you told her, they go by who REGISTERED first and he did.

When you have a business idea, register, register, register, A process which will prove crucial in situation's like this.

Your level of stupidity is astounding. :damn:

Just two months ago the Kardashians had to change their makeup name cos they stole a smaller brands name, despite their big name lawyer, the other brand had them change it cos they registered first.

It's that simple.

Breh we all want you to win but you need to get your shyt together and educate yourself at least on the legal aspects of things and stop talking on forums :aicmon:
Mine was registered in December, bro. Also, as far as my legal goes I'm good.

yo @The Nigerian have u ever produced a picture of a case of mollywatr

let alone a warehouse :dead:
Pics have been posted.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So while the Nigerian was spending his bread on downtown lofts and stickers the other mollywater cat spent his on lawyers and product. :snoop:
But didnt he show similar pictures of him with boxes of water? I mean mollywater, the spelling makes more sense so that guy is definitely going to benefit more from the name I think. I guess depending on how he markets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.