mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, and I say this in all honesty : stop posting.

Google your own name, google your own brand then look at the results. They are disastrous. For both your company and yourself. For your own good and your own future, cut the posting and clean your e-rep and your company's. You want to do business seriously ? If HR people check future employees' life on social media and scrutinize all type of fukkeries they could be involve in, do you think possible investors/banks will overlook that step when possibly giving with their own money for investment ? Get your mind right, breh. All the talking you're doing here is tarnishing your rep. I mean, just look at Google Images and look at the results. I can't believe somebody will willingly live with some of that type of stuff associated with you. You, supposed CEO of a company, you living with photoshops of you fukking dudes, of you being compared to a starving African, or of you naked with a laptop hanging from your dikk. Seriously ? And even if it's not about business, how about your family's reaction to that ?

But if your product is real, if your company is real, if everything you said was real, frankly, you're doing it wrong and this is constructive criticism right here. I'm not hating.
The Sean Jazzy Jeff dude came on this message boards and within ten posts he had people purchasing his stuff. Within 10 posts. You have over 4K posts and you never sold a bottle here. Just take a seat, breathe and let that marinate in your mind. It's been 10 months and we still can't purchase your stuff. Fix your website ASAP and get your movement moving. Your product is neat and even with the controversial name, I think your idea is good but the bottles won't sell themselves. Get to working instead of posting. I and many here (with legit backgrounds on top of that) gave you some advice but you wouldn't listen. It's OK. You have the right to do so. But beware, if you burn all the bridges and treat your customers like shyt, it won't remain any hands to help you when shyt will hit the fan. And worse, people will be HAPPY to see you fall. And cut the bullshyt about the Coli crab mentality. You're a crab yourself. And if you're not, well you better be, above all in the business world.

And what's up with your involvement with twerking ? You target the EDM scene but in clubs or concerts, women don't have the mind-state nor the place to twerk. They are too fukked up to properly coordinate their ass-cheeks and the audience is too crowded. Have you ever saw Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Deadmau5 or Tiesto's concerts or live dj sets ? Have you ever witnessed women twerking there ? I understand you trying to surf the wave but I'm not sure if it's really useful for your target.

I'd advise you to get your stuff together and go ghost for a moment but you won't care as usual. Because thus far by putting yourself out like that, you did not advertise your product, you advertised yourself. The problem with that type of marketing strategy is that it means that your product equals your own image. And if your image is bad, your product de facto is. You may change that strategy by not showing your face anymore but showing your bottles, by not showing your name but showing your brand.

:ohhh::lawd:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I decided to start my own water company. :thumbsup:

87c8f8b6-6d13-41c6-a958-ced972755d36_zps5703ee83.jpg

I know I need to work on my branding a little bit more, but here at TFP we like to be honest with our customers. To draw my complicated logo, I used a felt tip pen; you can see how much time and effort went into it. Just for the record: Our water comes from a kitchen tap. But rest assured, it is the best in town.

Order in the next 24hrs and shipping will be for FREE.

you guys want to sponsor a poster I can help with promotion

oHUZbvR.gif

CnLyOwY.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had Nigerian on Facebook for like 8 months.

He's a pretty decent guy, he'd always talk to me about some strange shyt here and there, I always rooted for him but also I felt like he was very arrogant for no reason... overconfident without achieving too much. Still a decent guy but still, gotta do him dirty :manny:

This is a pic of a girl he was dating recently, he met her on OKCUPID and shyt

I'm a wolf :manny:

2ajvuqt.png

ibopynocYcv85r.gif

bytch look like a young Hilary Rodham :laff:

This nikka was depressed about it for weeks :dead:

:laff: :laff:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Hey man, these kids are none too sharp. You'd think they just got off the plantation with the way they carry on.

They are literally playing step-n-fetch-it for a rich Southern boy that has no qualms about dropping the N-Bomb in business emails.

They're literally kooning it up for a racist website.

Y'all drone on about "Black excellence" but yeah, you're just acting like the lowest kind of Black people right now.

Don't believe me? Well, you know where to look to see what they're saying about what you're doing.

bth_whatever.gif

We know Mr. Jack Splatter, we know

louie.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Status
Not open for further replies.