mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
there are several grammatical errors on the molly water website: www.mollywater.com

just so we're being consistent. if you want to get at nigerian, let's get at the dude who stole his idea, too. i already found 3 errors in grammar and spelling. :mjpls:

I see you're back :camby:

I'd say something about the grammar and spelling on the mollywatr website but it's not even a functioning website :skip:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
there are several grammatical errors on the molly water website: www.mollywater.com

just so we're being consistent. if you want to get at nigerian, let's get at the dude who stole his idea, too. i already found 3 errors in grammar and spelling. :mjpls:
How long before you run up on Nigerian like

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you must have liked it, you stayed there up until they banned you for spamming mollywatr (not getting anyone fired) :heh: the guy you claimed lost his job post there freely and is making fun of you right now:

http://opa-ages.com/forums/topic/71802-mollywater-finally-makes-it-to-market/

:tf: you said you didn't realize racism existed until the trayvon martin verdict

edit: @Brooklynzson if you want to make it official, go head. :dead:

this sell out c00n fakkit needs his damn throat slit for
posting on that racist ass site.
he's now on the **** list for me.
any hand i can have in his suffering or
violent demise is in.
you done fukked up kenny.
:pacspit:

2ppa8sj.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Did it ever occur to some of you that the reason Nigerian might have been hesitant to take your orders seriously is because he doesn't trust any of you? Yes, I am playing Devil's advocate here. Sue me. People are rushing to buy tap water that has a silly drug label on it, out of spitefulness. IMO, promoting a drug to impressionable young adults/teens is asinine. If you want to support real black businesses out there, you can find a multitude of them who actually putting something beneficial back into our fractured communities. We're all old enough (I hope) to look at two sides of an argument: Pros and cons can be weighed without necessarily belonging to one team. Disclaimer: I am neither for or against Nigerian's epic downfall. I am merely a spectator who is looking at it all from different angles.

m_2989787_3ahYSr1Ou3Gi.jpg
Did it ever occur to you to STFU :patrice:

Just playing devil's advocate :yeshrug:

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

i get the idea your mother is whiter than i am :mjpls:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

How can one person be so reviled on two different forums with totally different demographics?

It's no mystery.

A pompous a$$hole is still a pompous a$$hole no matter who he interacts with.

I find it interesting the Nigerian is too scared to show up at the other forum, even though he has investors to reassure and a product/brand to defend over there. He conceded defeat on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.