MODS. You all need to either deputize more moderators, or stem the tide of racists joining the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
First of all, OP is a bytch and I've never seen anyone more triggered by this election.

:mjlol:

Second, you safe spacers are something else. I've been around for 15 years since SOHH was a baby. Lumping me in with some come lately racist posters is a joke. I'll gladly debate your dumb ass on any topic of your choice and expose you for the ignorant crybaby bytch you are...

:hubie:

Looking suspect with the choice of wordage there...

Pretty soon you will be calling us "libtards" and "cucks"

:patrice:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:mjlol:at you calling three of the most level-headed and knowledgeable posters on this site "trolls".

Some of y'all just can't handle seeing opposing viewpoints being argued intelligently.
But they don't argue intelligently, they're racist little white boys pushing their agenda. Nothing more.

I'm all for varied viewpoints, but on a hiphop forum, prowhite antiblack views should not be allowed. This isn't the place, they can go to ***** with that shyt.

The admin told us to report trolls, so we just gotta keep reporting them, sonning them and negging them. I hope the admins don't get on my case like they did on mr ken, I'll be reporting all this shyt from now on. This is a black/POC forum, we come here to get away from cacs. If you're a cac hiphop stan, that's fine, but stay in your fukking lane. If you're gonna espouse a prowhite view, at least admit to it rather than keep pushing it under the guise that it isn't prowhite/altright. These fakkits think they're slick.

I loathe these crackers, and now this joint is turning into Topix thanx to them. Don't defend peckerwoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.