MODS. You all need to either deputize more moderators, or stem the tide of racists joining the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed this in the Jewish people thread no pro black woke person would be sucking Jewish dikk and caping a lot of dudes with black Avis pretending to be black and coerce other posters into their foolishness

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Coli trump era :ohhh:
It'll be new posters with troll accounts popping up everyday.

The congregate on ***** 8chan pol and other forums. They work together to upvote certain comments and troll comment sections with racist bulllshyt. They flood the comment sections rap video youtubes and any video with a black person in it and type in racist troll comments.

I honestly just want these cowards to show themselves in real life so I can smash their faces in with a nice right hook and have their parents pay for their facial reconstructive surgeries...but they coward ass white bois scared of black men so they hide behind their keyboards so they'll just continue to do the online trolling.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Right and since nikkas are scary...

@Aelyas en passant @CACtain Planet @Brady Hoke's Artery

A few ring leaders. I could put them on ignore but I respect their rights. Still fukkbois though. :lolbron::shaq:

:lolbron: FOH...im an OG from way back in the SOHH days...

:sadcam: Which is kind of a win and lose at the same time situation

:ufdup: I really wish i could see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my own ass.

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Right and since nikkas are scary...

@Aelyas en passant @CACtain Planet @Brady Hoke's Artery

A few ring leaders. I could put them on ignore but I respect their rights. Still fukkbois though. :lolbron::shaq:

First of all, OP is a bytch and I've never seen anyone more triggered by this election.

:mjlol:

Second, you safe spacers are something else. I've been around for 15 years since SOHH was a baby. Lumping me in with some come lately racist posters is a joke. I'll gladly debate your dumb ass on any topic of your choice and expose you for the ignorant crybaby bytch you are...

:hubie:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm not picking up what you're putting down. TheColi imo has actually gotten better now that some older posters got banned:yeshrug:

The new people haven't done shyt to annoy me outside of that one dude who tries too hard to be cool on here

Status
Not open for further replies.