Mods hitting nikkas with wild "low quality" warnings :russ:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
:russ: Same nikka who exposed himself. And he claims he a IT nikka but didn’t know ads are personalized

As if you have room to talk about OP. The mods BEEN exposed you as the local forum fakkit :umad:

8cEqadV.jpg

Daps
As if you have room to talk about OP. The mods BEEN exposed you as the local forum fakkit :umad:

8cEqadV.jpg

Is that fxggot in here talking? :laff:

This is like Budden going at Diddy for beating women when he been beating women himself :gucci: :childplease:

With that being said, that mod is wylin. Evdeybody on this site knows I hate homosexuals and if it was up to me, the military would put them on an island and let them build their own fxggot society away from the rest of us.

One day brehs is calling me an intolerant homophobic bigot and then the next day mods saying I'm one of the fxggots. Can yall make your mind up?? :mindblown:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Is that fxggot in here talking? :laff:

This is like Budden going at Diddy for beating women when he been beating women himself :gucci: :childplease:

With that being said, that mod is wylin. Evdeybody on this site knows I hate homosexuals and if it was up to me, the military would put them on an island and let them build their own fxggot society away from the rest of us.

One day brehs is calling me an intolerant homophobic bigot and then the next day mods saying I'm one of the fxggots. Can yall make your mind up?? :mindblown:
Usually the ones that hate the loudest are the ones taking dikk. Just sayin

Daps
Usually the ones that hate the loudest are the ones taking dikk. Just sayin

So thats always been an interesting argument to me. How does that work? :jbhmm:

So if I hate homos, that means I'm secretly one of them according to you.

So by that same logic, does that mean that brehs who are the loudest about hating nxggas who put their hands on women are usually the ones putting their hands on women?

What about murder? Does that mean that folks who are loud about the demons killing people in our community are usually secretly demons killing people themselves?

How does that logic work? :jbhmm:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So thats always been an interesting argument to me. How does that work? :jbhmm:

So if I hate homos, that means I'm secretly one of them according to you.

So by that same logic, does that mean that brehs who are the loudest about hating nxggas who put their hands on women are usually the ones putting their hands on women?

What about murder? Does that mean that folks who are loud about the demons killing people in our community are usually secretly demons killing people themselves?

How does that logic work? :jbhmm:
You made a thread about BBLs and BBC’s at 8:12 in the morning :patrice: