MJ hitting DJ Quik with the :mjpls: - “get them nikkas away from me…”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why would MJ want some gangsta rapper who claims bloods around him?

Tp4ckII.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mjpls: Get them nikkas away from me.

:dead::dead::russ: Skip to 02:07:00.

The nikka having the Kobe vs MJ debate is the type of nikka I'll always end up fighting over a sports debate.

"These are facts" ass nikkas.

No the fukk they are not, I know the exact shyt he is talking about off the top of my head, no Google. Don't keep saying "these are facts" if they are wrong smh. As soon as you start getting loud I'm gonna want to swing on you.

Daps
Sometimes you have to understand the burden that comes with that level of fame when you hear these stories.
So, it could very well be 'get these nikkas away from me' or it could be I have to deal with people coming up to me all the time, can you please leave me alone and let me enjoy myself.
Problem is that MJ only gets like that around Black folks.

He doesn't get the :mjpls::mjtf: look when it's white people bothering him.

Let a group of white teens approach him. He'd sign autographs and joke with them. Group of Black teens approach and he's calling security.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Problem is that MJ only gets like that around Black folks.

He doesn't get the :mjpls::mjtf: look when it's white people bothering him.

Let a group of white teens approach him. He'd sign autographs and joke with them. Group of Black teens approach and he's calling security.
Again, this could be true or it could be true that when MJ ignores a White person there isn't a feeling of resentment to where they go around telling the story.