Mods banning bad posters appreciation thread

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How did @blackestofpanthers get bushed? Didn't he get two posters bushed? :jbhmm:

They are a whole bytch ass creature

As far as him lying, I'm not super familiar with Neo as a poster, but I've never seen that. I did see people lying about him, claiming he reported blackestofpanthers in that thread, to get him Bushed. Neo never filed a single report.

Over the last month or so blackestofpanthers filed around 40-50 reports, trying to get various people banned. Again, Houston and Barnett can confirm this.

whole bytch ass being, goddamn.

L2014

Banned
Daps
will-smith-damn.gif

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Word. That confirmed homosexual @Pazzy is still throwing out negs to cry about Biden :mjlol:
Posters like this not being banned is why I have no faith. Dude literally goes from thread to thread referring to people as homosexuals and fakkits and spamming the report button.

Got to get a fukking life at some point, no?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Posters like this not being banned is why I have no faith. Dude literally goes from thread to thread referring to people as homosexuals and fakkits and spamming the report button.

Got to get a fukking life at some point, no?

Stop being a fakkit + making dogshyt posts and you won't suffer those problems anymore, autist :camby:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps