Modern Warfare 2 campaign Remastered out now(PS4 first, Xbox/PC April 30th)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True shyt :wow: expert on MW1 I still only cares about the campaign. I barely even touched MP. MW2 tho, and especially into Black Ops. My total hrs played were insane :banderas:
Not only was the gameplay fire, but there was something about the maps on those older games, I spent years buying COD games hoping I’d enjoy them as much but they could never replicate it, at this point all my real life friends were online too, they would always fukk with the games a bit more than me because they never understood the joy of playing S&D or HQ on Overgrown, Bloc, Pipeline, Crash, Estate, Highrise or Favela

finally tapped out for good when the whole Jetpack jumping thing started :unimpressed:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only was the gameplay fire, but there was something about the maps on those older games, I spent years buying COD games hoping I’d enjoy them as much but they could never replicate it, at this point all my real life friends were online too, they would always fukk with the games a bit more than me because they never understood the joy of playing S&D on Overgrown, Bloc, Pipeline, Crash, Estate, Highrise or Favela

finally tapped out for good when the whole Jetpack jumping thing started :unimpressed:

I would rep this rn if I could :wow: this is all exactly me including Jetpacks being my jumping off point. I still bought all of em and would barely play tho up until this past MW I still haven't gotten yet. I just knew those MW2 maps would be what finally got me too during the quarantine :francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would rep this rn if I could :wow: this is all exactly me including Jetpacks being my jumping off point. I still bought all of em and would barely play tho up until this past MW I still haven't gotten yet. I just knew those MW2 maps would be what finally got me too during the quarantine :francis:
All 4 of us copped Advanced Warfare digitally for like 60 literally the night before it dropped at midnight when we’d all sworn that we wouldn’t, just because we didn’t have shyt else to play...breh, I have never experienced buyers remorse with a video game as quick as I did that night, we were all playing that shyt at 2am in the morning, our chat party was quiet as shyt because none of us wanted to be the first one to say it, we all sat there with our headsets on like :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being hyped to play those MW2 MP maps then seeing it’s the campaign only..

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96

now imagine finally coming to terms with it just being the campaign, and looking forward to at least playing through the campaign...but you have an Xbox..

giphy.gif
This gen hasn’t been good for the Larrybots :mjlol:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
All 4 of us copped Advanced Warfare digitally for like 60 literally the night before it dropped at midnight when we’d all sworn that we wouldn’t, just because we didn’t have shyt else to play...breh, I have never experienced buyers remorse with a video game as quick as I did that night, we were all playing that shyt at 2am in the morning, our chat party was quiet as shyt because none of us wanted to be the first one to say it...:unimpressed:
Ghost was the first COD that I stopped playing quick asf but AW and Infinite Warfare is what ruined it for me. :trash:Only ones I've put a bunch of time in on are BO3 and MW2019. Dont even get me started about that piece of shyt BO4

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost was the first COD that I stopped playing quick asf but AW and Infinite Warfare is what ruined it for me. :trash:Only ones I've put a bunch of time in on are BO3 and MW2019. Dont even get me started about that piece of shyt BO4

MW 1 & 2 :ohlawd:

BO 1 & 2 :obama:

WAW :jawalrus:

MW3 :beli:

Ghosts :francis:

BO 3 & 4, WW2, AW & IW :camby:

Edit: I played my brothers copy of MW 2019 for a couple hours while I was hanging round his just after it dropped, the gameplay feels the best it’s been for a long time, but I still found the maps to be the same kinda trash they have been for years, I gotta admit tho, Warzone does look fun :ehh:

Last edited:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
:wtf: Not even close. Anybody who didn't play MW2 would be in for a rude awakening with how savage COD MP used to be :mjlol: I loved it back then but I am not tryna deal with OMA noob tubes, danger close, commando lunges, the list goes on and on

The Javelin glitch & pre-nerf 1887s. The memories.