Modern Warfare 2 campaign Remastered out now(PS4 first, Xbox/PC April 30th)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Imagine being hyped to play those MW2 MP maps then seeing it’s the campaign only..

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96

now imagine finally coming to terms with it just being the campaign, and looking forward to at least playing through the campaign...but you have an Xbox..

giphy.gif
You'd just go back to playing modern warfare online and warzone.:ld:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah The fukkery in MW2 online was an absolute shyt show :mjlol:
Remember the lobbies:mjcry::mjcry:if your rank was anything but flawless they would roast your ass out the lobby:mjcry::mjlol::mjlol:
I remember I was a low rank with no mic and once I came in somebody said “ayyy who let that low level bytch in”:mjcry::mjcry: they all proceed to roast me:mjcry::mjlol:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Already deleted MW after what they did to shipment, fukk em for not bringing back mp and spec ops:pacspit:

The F2000 was easy headshots lowkey

I had fall on all ARs, my girl hated MW2:lolbron:

Welp...its back and as it's own playlist:umad:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team tactical never gets enough love, when you had a couple of friends who were equally as good as you that shyt was a feast, didn’t have to worry about the 2 players at the bottom of the scoreboard dragging the team back and wasn’t as hectic so you could actually plan shyt out

Remember the lobbies:mjcry::mjcry:if your rank was anything but flawless they would roast your ass out the lobby:mjcry::mjlol::mjlol:
I remember I was a low rank with no mic and once I came in somebody said “ayyy who let that low level bytch in”:mjcry::mjcry: they all proceed to roast me:mjcry::mjlol:

:mjlol:
The fukking abuse and hate mail you would get for using an M16 with claymores

anybody using juggernaut deserved it tho :sas1:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Original shipment is still better, same thing goes for the original MW:yeshrug:
Sureeeeee never ending glitches. Inconsistent play....noobtubes....a few maps. Breh I get nostalgia... I loved playing mw2 more than any other game. But when it comes to the aesthetics of the game...there's no comparison. If you produced this game and put it in a time machine and allowed people from then to play it....they would lose there rux6king minds in awe.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Why would they drop MW2R and a rumored Black Ops reboot?

Thread title says xbox and PC April 30th but it's been available in the mw store in xbox since March 31st.

Tell the truth
Imagine being hyped to play those MW2 MP maps then seeing it’s the campaign only..

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96

now imagine finally coming to terms with it just being the campaign, and looking forward to at least playing through the campaign...but you have an Xbox..

giphy.gif
So i can't play the campaign yet, man, those 7% of call of duty players who play the campaign gonna be pissed!!!

Mw2 maps have been in this version of mw so I guies you don't actually play anyways...

Last edited: