Modern Warfare 2 campaign Remastered out now(PS4 first, Xbox/PC April 30th)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
COD can never top the hype of Modern Warfare 2. It was like a Armageddon cataclysm of f***ery. Commando, Noob toob, One Man Army, akimbo shotguns, ACR with no recoil, quick scopes with the Intervention, a** clapper 130/chopper gunner, harriers being outside all game, tactical nukes, garbage spawns :wow: the game was too much.
The fukkery was half the fun :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
COD can never top the hype of Modern Warfare 2. It was like a Armageddon cataclysm of f***ery. Commando, Noob toob, One Man Army, akimbo shotguns, ACR with no recoil, quick scopes with the Intervention, a** clapper 130/chopper gunner, harriers being outside all game, tactical nukes, garbage spawns :wow: the game was too much.
These dudes won’t be able to handle all of that.:francis:After a few games of everyone camping for killstreaks, commando cheese, noobtube spam, one man army, everyone is going to start crying for a patch and then it won’t be MW2 anymore. :yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

don't forget that that setup that had dudes running around the map knifing dudes :pachaha:

noob tube to the grave:ahh:

hell only thing outta that list I didn't do was quick scoping:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did I just see “available now” ...? :gladbron:

*edit*

ok tomorrow...hope it’s not more than $20...even that’s kinda high for a 3-6 hour game but I’d still cop it @ that price tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
they said MW2 MP is hidden in modern warfare 2019 and will drop at a later date...