Modern Warfare 2 campaign Remastered out now(PS4 first, Xbox/PC April 30th)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Still cud remember running around with a knife and pistol just knifing nikkas all day and ending in the match’s top rank :blessed:
doin this on skidrow shankin nikkas in the back and doing a 360 sping off em :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll don't really want this game like you say you do.:mjlol:
People claim they loved COD 4 but the community didn't even really fukk with MWR like that. :francis:
I can already imagine the nonstop crying about noobtubes, non-objective play, camping, claymores and one man army.:sadcam:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
People claim they loved COD 4 but the community didn't even really fukk with MWR like that. :francis:
I can already imagine the nonstop crying about noobtubes, non-objective play, camping, claymores and one man army.:sadcam:
They fukked it up themselves with that having to buy that infinite bullshyt though. It was already doomed by the time they sold it solo.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Modern Warfare 2 is infinitely more popular than the original Modern Warfare./your point.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adding MW2 maps to this game? Wtf?:russ:
I’m not paying 20-50 dollars for a 3 hour campaign remaster. I’ll just hook up my Xbox One and play my old copy of MW2. Pathetic cash grab. MW2 is a classic and deserves better. If they’re not going to release the full game properly then don’t release it at all.:hhh: