Modern Games On CRT Monitors. Amazing Quality

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Merging threads eh? Well im intelligent and the other thread doesn't think for themselves but i welcome new audiences :handshake:

First off, what you guys seem to be missing is the fact they lied to us about HD. I fondly remember buying my first HD set. Panasonic 47in, i called it my ak47 :bustback: and i bought it to play The Matrix on xbox, first hd console title. They told us HDTV is mandatory for high definition. Why is nobody picking up on this tho :wtf:

A world where sheep realize they are sheep :ufdup:

Your playstation only does dynamic 1440p, my xbox one x says hello... peasant :hhh:

The ideal size for gaming is exactly that, better for your eyes and better performance. Bigger screens area worst for your eyes amongst other things. Impulse buys based on n societal opinion never made sense to me :yeshrug:

Was a lie created by the television industry with none other than SONY at the helm. Sony mastermind this lie, one guy says his crt does 1440p, but supposedly only hd could do 1080i and up... guess they lied. Walmart and bestbuy are using the same demo videos they used to show off 1080p. Not every store, but some. I only needed to see it one time to realize what's good. We can't even see in 4k and they pushing 8k gaming/etc. They gotta justify these price hike somehow...

Well poverty in America is something that white supremacist created and maintain, lots of black people are below this line, i personally couldn't take joy out of people being in that position. You seem to think it's funny to speak down on people who are less fortunate. At the end of the day im trying to pass on knowledge while you're just happy to be here :sitdown:

Nobody answer this man, he'd rather wait for a reply than to push play :mjlol:
I let you slide because I find you entertaining. You don't want to get into a war of words with me. I'm not the one, guy:demonic:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
My last crt: Samsung SyncMaster 997MB - CRT monitor - 19" Series Specs - CNET

"40lbs" "100 watt operating power consumption" :skip:

Nah, i'm good
0QJmzar.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I let you slide because I find you entertaining. You don't want to get into a war of words with me. I'm not the one, guy:demonic:
Again, you're just happy to be here and don't see the bigger point which is they lied about the need for HDTV. They literally told us you can't get better than 480p without an hd set. All this so they can force digital and then can block tune signal forcing people to get cable or nada. Locast.org is a work around that the cable companies tried to sue, same people who are trying to undue cival rights laws with the byron Allen lawsuit. You just want to feed into the propaganda bruh, you better recognize the real :birdman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Good CRTs. Your boy is probably on some Salvation Army shyt.
Sounds like a response a CAC would say when in a forum filled with black excellence. All i know is you'd rather be ignorant to what's good here. So to take it to your level, you seem stuck on making fun of who you believe is less fortunate. If i really was on some salvation army shyt how are you cool for pointing something like that out? I know trump's president but that don't give you an excuse to act CAC. If the salvation army feeding anybody in here pm a brotha and I'll make sure you not struggling completely this holiday :handshake:

A boss leads by example, now if you would excuse me the adults would like to talk...

I seen this, this is a different video for anyone who seen the other one posted. What these videos are showing is how HDTV was basically a lie. LCD needed for true HD, but CRT technology is more advanced TODAY than even OLED.

The responses I've seen is "i can't go back to 480p"

"Here's an exact quote from this latest video... "I'd rather play a base xbox one on a CRT than a base ps4 on oled"

Im gonna say this one more time.. they lied about needing LCD. Ps2 DVD player but the catch is you gotta buy an HDTV if you want a cleaner image (LIE) and till this day how many nikkaz you see in this thread go "OLED" :banderas:

Yes CRT's are heavier, but if wer didn't abandon the tech wouldn't they be lighter by now? I just looked up and found a 24in crt for $15 locally, i didn't scoop because im not sure how to make it xbox compatible yet. Tbc...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sounds like a response a CAC would say when in a forum filled with black excellence. All i know is you'd rather be ignorant to what's good here. So to take it to your level, you seem stuck on making fun of who you believe is less fortunate. If i really was on some salvation army shyt how are you cool for pointing something like that out? I know trump's president but that don't give you an excuse to act CAC. If the salvation army feeding anybody in here pm a brotha and I'll make sure you not struggling completely this holiday :handshake:

A boss leads by example, now if you would excuse me the adults would like to talk...

I seen this, this is a different video for anyone who seen the other one posted. What these videos are showing is how HDTV was basically a lie. LCD needed for true HD, but CRT technology is more advanced TODAY than even OLED.

The responses I've seen is "i can't go back to 480p"

"Here's an exact quote from this latest video... "I'd rather play a base xbox one on a CRT than a base ps4 on oled"

Im gonna say this one more time.. they lied about needing LCD. Ps2 DVD player but the catch is you gotta buy an HDTV if you want a cleaner image (LIE) and till this day how many nikkaz you see in this thread go "OLED" :banderas:

Yes CRT's are heavier, but if wer didn't abandon the tech wouldn't they be lighter by now? I just looked up and found a 24in crt for $15 locally, i didn't scoop because im not sure how to make it xbox compatible yet. Tbc...
Nothing cac over here. Proudly using a used mattress with other people's DNA all up and through it is way more cacish if you ask me. How are you so proud to sleep on a dirty struggle mattress, but aren't just as proud of your struggle gaming? Live your truth, Court:francis:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My crt died last week:mjcry:

Fighting games on crts is:wow:
Found a 20 inch for a good price:mjlit:

First thing I did was plug up my Guncon 2 and played Time Crisis 2:ahh:

Tekken 5/DR/6, Street Fighter 3rd Strike all felt:banderas:

Made me felt like I came back home or some shyt:pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just like the jump to wireless headphones

some "evolutions" of consumer electronics are actually de-volution.

we dumped CRT monitors because of their heavy and inconvenient designs. we dumped the jack to shave millimetres off phones. those early LCD flats were definitely not better than what they replaced.