Modern Games On CRT Monitors. Amazing Quality

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Man I been copping/finding CRT monitors on the low since 2015 dope video but they really about to fukk the game up :russ:

The CRT Collective <dope CRT group

Just copped a new Trinitron early this year after my childhood crt monitor died
Dude in the video made sure he had the best CRT on the planet before he put this video out too :lolbron:

fukk it I'mma cop at least two more high end ones before 2020....getting anything decent above 1200x1600 gonna be next to impossible in a few years

1600x1200 :ufdup:

I think i have that same triniton model that i brought in 2003 in my basement, the 21 inch one (or maybe 19) used up until like 5 years ago once modern monitors got the lag reduction down to 1ms. Still though.. crt models have 0ms... which means at the end of the day they're more responsive then LCDs, despite having the smaller screen. No doubt the most hardcore of the hardcore fanatics that still play at the upper echeleons of pre 2000 games are always gunna prefer a CRT over a LCD, so its a real safe investment.

That being said though... the new 240hz benqs......

:ohlawd::noah::whew:

them shyts run smoother than real life :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Merging threads eh? Well im intelligent and the other thread doesn't think for themselves but i welcome new audiences :handshake:

First off, what you guys seem to be missing is the fact they lied to us about HD. I fondly remember buying my first HD set. Panasonic 47in, i called it my ak47 :bustback: and i bought it to play The Matrix on xbox, first hd console title. They told us HDTV is mandatory for high definition. Why is nobody picking up on this tho :wtf:

What kind of Bizarro world shyt is this :what:
A world where sheep realize they are sheep :ufdup:
Clown ass nikka scavenged the internet for an excuse as to why he don’t have a 4K tv ...

Knowing good and well his goofy ass don’t have a crt monitor
Your playstation only does dynamic 1440p, my xbox one x says hello... peasant :hhh:
they are better in performance but im not dealing with something that is only 24 inches but weighs as much as a damn engine block
The ideal size for gaming is exactly that, better for your eyes and better performance. Bigger screens area worst for your eyes amongst other things. Impulse buys based on n societal opinion never made sense to me :yeshrug:
that 480p tho
Was a lie created by the television industry with none other than SONY at the helm. Sony mastermind this lie, one guy says his crt does 1440p, but supposedly only hd could do 1080i and up... guess they lied. Walmart and bestbuy are using the same demo videos they used to show off 1080p. Not every store, but some. I only needed to see it one time to realize what's good. We can't even see in 4k and they pushing 8k gaming/etc. They gotta justify these price hike somehow...
They merged my thread with that poverty thread:hhh:
Well poverty in America is something that white supremacist created and maintain, lots of black people are below this line, i personally couldn't take joy out of people being in that position. You seem to think it's funny to speak down on people who are less fortunate. At the end of the day im trying to pass on knowledge while you're just happy to be here :sitdown:
What game is this?
Nobody answer this man, he'd rather wait for a reply than to push play :mjlol:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
You can smell the broke in here :hhh:

You hate to see it :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I was always in the camp of having CRT tech refined rather than going liquid based with LCDs.

The next best thing is OLEDs and they're pricey for the general public. Also not sure how good the strobing/BFI/ULMB is for those displays.