Modern Games On CRT Monitors. Amazing Quality

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is interesting.

I also love how nostalgia mixes with practicality.

Probably should cop a few quality CRTs before this becomes a big niche market and CRTs go insane with prices on some beanie baby shyt.
----++++++
Anybody can post some CRT monitors still for sale?

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Man I been copping/finding CRT monitors on the low since 2015 dope video but they really about to fukk the game up :russ:

The CRT Collective <dope CRT group

Just copped a new Trinitron early this year after my childhood crt monitor died
Dude in the video made sure he had the best CRT on the planet before he put this video out too :lolbron:

fukk it I'mma cop at least two more high end ones before 2020....getting anything decent above 1200x1600 gonna be next to impossible in a few years

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:picard:Nah I'm not lugging that yuge shyt in my apartment, when I can easily get a CRT scanline on Retroarch and go to town :wow:
Not at all what it's about, but do you, breh. If you're into total picture quality, this might be the new wave. All the performance you regain not needing super advanced AA and resolution, you get to pump into effects that actually improve the visuals.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
It's a very cool concept.

Like I said I don't have the desk space and I'm pretty sure the electricity bill isn't worth it.

But there is something to be said about old tech doing what it was supposed to do without the digital restraints.

I remember when TV switched over to digital and the picture and artifacts on Fox Sports were disgusting. HDTVs but the picture was trash. It's gotten better but we basically went to a higher level and took a few steps back. And we're playing catch up