Modern Family is ending after 11 Seasons

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It was time for Modern Family to come to a close. They had a good run but after 1 years shyt gets stale after a while.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pretty much binged the series over the past couple of weeks. I used to rock with this show the first 4 seasons then would catch it whenever. For being on 11 seasons, the show stayed pretty good minus some of the kids bad acting that was highlighted by them growing up. This probably was the last great family sitcom and Phil Dunphy definitely makes it into the top sitcom dad list, by far the best character

edit: only thing is, thru 11 years they never worked a black person into the cast. Almost had it with Kevin hart but of course he was too big to stay on the show. but luke or manny could’ve had a black GF, or one of the kids could’ve had a black beat friend

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much binged the series over the past couple of weeks. I used to rock with this show the first 4 seasons then would catch it whenever. For being on 11 seasons, the show stayed pretty good minus some of the kids bad acting that was highlighted by them growing up. This probably was the last great family sitcom and Phil Dunphy definitely makes it into the top sitcom dad list, by far the best character
What was the best season

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I’m addicted to this show. I seen one episode a few years ago during a hospital stay and forgot about it. Caught it on Hulu about a month ago and literally watch it everyday. I’ve seen some episodes a few times. This show is hella funny but I think it’s because I’m corny.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
I’m addicted to this show. I seen one episode a few years ago during a hospital stay and forgot about it. Caught it on Hulu about a month ago and literally watch it everyday. I’ve seen some episodes a few times. This show is hella funny but I think it’s because I’m corny.
Phil dunfy is the reason why I kept watching it
One of the funniest tv dads

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
For y’all that watched throughout, when do y’all think it jumped the shark?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
For y’all that watched throughout, when do y’all think it jumped the shark?

I started watching the show in 2017, so I didn't grow up with it and all the new episodes I watched were from the later years. Personally, I don't think it ever jumped the shark, but the writers didn't know what to do with the kids when they got older. All of them became mentally stunted versions of their younger selves. Except for Lily, who just became an a$$hole. You can tell the writers favored the adults more because there are multiple episodes where the kids don't even show up.

I thought the show was funny until the very end. Phil, Jay, Mitch, and Cam were consistently entertaining. You just reminded me that I should revisit the show because I loved watching it while it was on, but after it ended, I pretty much forgot about it. Earlier this year, I watched a couple episodes in one night and I was laughing my ass off, so I think the problem is me.