Modern Family is ending after 11 Seasons

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I used to watch this every week. Nowadays, if I see a new one on USA I'll keep it on, but it's been wash, rinse, and repeat for a long time. They gave the kids a larger role and you can only fit so many stories in 22 minutes.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Should have ended the show 4 seasons ago.

If they had to end it sooner, it could have been season eight, when Luke and Manny graduated high school. For a while, season ten was supposed to be the last one, but they worked out a deal to have one more season with less episodes.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched until Alex started college i believe. Used to watch it weekly. Can someone give an update on what has happened in the show since?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’ll peep it just to see how it ends.
that is what I just did

never was into the show, saw some eps and would watch it a few if there was absolutely nothing else on. However it just seemed OK to me, not my cup of tea to the extent of wanting to watch the series in full and being fully invested.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finished watching the aftershow special. Had seen half of it and the episode earlier today. I enjoyed it. Was a decent family sitcom for all those years. Had its moments, both good and not good but thats expected from sitcoms like this thru out their run, especially for 11 seasons. Good for them to have lasted that long. I know they had lots of awards and success in the beginning but then kind of fizzled off a bit during the second half but still had some good episodes. Don't think there was really too much else family sitcoms when they first came out, not that I remember. I enjoyed watching the show, maybe I'll tune in if I see it in syndication when channel surfing, but now to move on to something else.