Model post domestic violence pics (she only dated him 8 months :mindblown:) Graphic!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BhTfGtwIMAAAc1j.jpg

Midrash

All Star
Daps
We can't let this shyt fly or else every white boy with a slavery fetish is gonna be bedding our women and slapping them around like toys.

I wish this Justin Bieber looking motherfukker would try some shyt like this in front of me. I bench that nikkas weight as a light warm up, a snack essentially, a quick demo to make sure I got my form correct before I start actually lifting.

I bet if she was a pawg, y'all nikkas would be quick to :cape:. We need to look after our people.:ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We can't let this shyt fly or else every white boy with a slavery fetish is gonna be bedding our women and slapping them around like toys.

I wish this Justin Bieber looking motherfukker would try some shyt like this in front of me. I bench that nikkas weight as a light warm up, a snack essentially, a quick demo to make sure I got my form correct before I start actually lifting.

I bet if she was a pawg, y'all nikkas would be quick to :cape:. We need to look after our people.:ufdup:
True... But she made the choice to date the cac, she can probably doesn't want our help anyways you know how battered women are.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
What she do? :shaq2:

I have no problem bashing CACs, but smart people know not to take sides before hearing both sides of the stories.
I don't care how crazy someone is, nobody's throwing a chick out of a moving car for no good reason.

There's no happy endings for C00ns and/or attention whores.