Reppin
TDot
mobb deep the greatest duo to me, but wu is the GOAT group no doubt

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
You can separate the two. Compare Wu-tang 6 or 7 group albums to Mobb Deeps group albums. Its that simple
:leostare:

is the WU tang group symbol on the cover of every album? are there 2 solo tracks on 36 chambers? are there tracks witout the main artists on them? whats more of a wutang song tearz or winter wars? like i said, the real world thinks of the group wu tang and remembers cuban linx, liquid swords, etc. splittin it up is poutting things into categorys and thats the devils story bruh:takedat:

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
the mobb's stretch from 93-99 is probably the strongest of any rap group ever.

i think only the roots come close, as far as the level of quality music being put out during that time.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, this sh!t aint nothin but fire. smh @ me never hearing it before

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
these guys have zero range :umad:

u wanna listen to the same album over and over, play a bunch of mobb deep. :pachaha:

if you have a catalog where EVERY damn near song sounds the same, then you cannot be in discussions about being the goat duo.

kast>>>mobb sleep
quit playin :jawalrus:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love oukast but they are not the best duo the infamous is. That love below shyt was horrible, they have 3 good albums thats it.

Prez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ outkast being better than the Mobb. The Mobb/Prodigy dropped 4 STRAIGHT classics. Infamous-H.N.I.C. fukk your opinion if you disagree. Hey ya ass nikkas. FOH.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
when some of you white boys/guys snap out of it, and look back...you'll realize the difference between mobb deep and outkast.

your kids, kids-won't be talkin about prodigy's struggle. livin in the streets, sellin drugs, shootin nikkas......

and if they are, then fukk you.

:upsetfavre:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:rudy: mobb deep better than kast or ugk for that matter... prodigy is a legend but c'mon now who the fukk actually LIKES havoc bars like that? only shine he ever had is trife life 1+2 yall need to chill with the ny bias how u the best of all time u might not even be the best out your own hood