Mobb Deep GOAT Hip Hop Group Ever

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Most of Pac's unreleased catalog is mostly unlistenable to me. J Love's Mobb Misses series is classic imo. Outkast is great, but Mobb has a far greater catalog. Song for song they're not seeing Hav and P.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Scust at anybody sayin Outkast or UGK :scusthov:

The only group fukkin with Mobb Deep is Wu-tang and they aint even really fukkin with the mobb like that

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Scust at anybody sayin Outkast or UGK :scusthov:

The only group fukkin with Mobb Deep is Wu-tang and they aint even really fukkin with the mobb like that

scust at you never hearin a ugk album but wanna act like an expert on them FOH with that bullshyt

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scust at the obvious East Coast bias up in here. Tribe, Kast, UGK, and Ghost and Rae have much better catalogs than Mobb Deep. Mobb Deep have two ill albums and the rest are average.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
mannn Wu Tang Clan was a rap crew and a movement-like i said before its hard to compare them to a duo- i mean if u compare them to d.i.t.c., bone thugs, outlawz, dipset, n other crews like slaughterhouse, d12, mob figures, etc.- Wu is definitely the best

i thought this thread was about a duo- but if u meant any group- there's no comparison to Wu Tang

im a fan of mobb deep no question- copped all their shyt until after infamy and got all that prodigy solo shyt- even bought hnic 2- the special edition with the videos- def. not hating on them

but as a duo- still gotta go with UGK

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
mannn Wu Tang Clan was a rap crew and a movement-like i said before its hard to compare them to a duo- i mean if u compare them to d.i.t.c., bone thugs, outlawz, dipset, n other crews like slaughterhouse, d12, mob figures, etc.- Wu is definitely the best

i thought this thread was about a duo- but if u meant any group- there's no comparison to Wu Tang

im a fan of mobb deep no question- copped all their shyt until after infamy and got all that prodigy solo shyt- even bought hnic 2- the special edition with the videos- def. not hating on them

but as a duo- still gotta go with UGK

mobb deep as a duo is the best in east coast, and most likely everywhere else.
EPMD is also an important duo, very very influential.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
mobb deep as a duo is the best in east coast, and most likely everywhere else.
EPMD is also an important duo, very very influential.

no doubt- i feel you mobb deep is def. the best in the east coast- def one of the greatest duos ever- but I just feel UGK more- but its damn close

damn how could i forgot about EPMD- they are fukkin legends- def up there too