Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

Daps
This is more Vlad using a click bait headline than anything definitively verifiable. Vlad is the one who says that there was a $10,000 bounty, and Mob James just kinda nods his read repeating what Vlad said. He didn't volunteer that figure himself.

I don't doubt for a second that Puffy was greenlighting beef with Death Row, which would have naturally included chain snatching for trophies and bragging rights. But there's never been any corroborating evidence of an official bounty that I've ever seen or read about.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
This is more Vlad using a click bait headline than anything definitively verifiable. Vlad is the one who says that there was a $10,000 bounty, and Mob James just kinda nods his read repeating what Vlad said. He didn't volunteer that figure himself.

I don't doubt for a second that Puffy was greenlighting beef with Death Row, which would have naturally included chain snatching for trophies and bragging rights. But there's never been any corroborating evidence of an official bounty that I've ever seen or read about.

Mob James nods in agreement and repeats what Vlad is saying because he's confirming what Vlad is saying. Vlad didn't just pull it out of his ass. This stuff has been talked about before.

Daps
Mob James nods in agreement and repeats what Vlad is saying because he's confirming what Vlad is saying. Vlad didn't just pull it out of his ass. This stuff has been talked about before.

That's not how I read it.

:manny:

The bounty rumor has been around for decades, no doubt, but a specific dollar amount being offered for them has never been confirmed from what I know.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, why go there ?
when no one has denied the DR chain bounties

:comeon:

:hubie:

breh
im not in the mood to argue with delusional people today (maybe tomorrow, maybe this weekend but damn sure not today)

if you HATE puff - just say it & keep it moving
so i’ll ask you this in closing

WHY IN DA HELL, would puff put a bounty on DR chains?

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
That's not how I read it.

The bounty rumor has been around for decades, no doubt, but a specific dollar amount being offered for them has never been confirmed from what I know.

from the murder rap movie they said it was 5k..

2dbrp5c.jpg