Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
buntry was a grown ass man doing shyt for dough :stopitslime:

it aint all good now cause the money dried up

He got killed because of bullshyt infighting that could've been squashed more than likely. They let themselves be manipulated by Suge throwing them money from time to time & not paying them right.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
bars!:wow::mjlol:

he probably had other alias

aint no telling what older Compton heads think of him

Hadn't even paid attention to the rhyme :wow:

He probably did

Yeah, the interesting thing is there's not much more details about him when you look around.

He seemed like he was the invisible man

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Dude got taken out by like 10 bullets on his bike GTA style. You gotta piss off a whoooooole lotta people for someone to get you like that in broad day.

Yeah.
The way it sounds, it sounds like he was almost like another version of Omar from The Wire.
When they showed that part in the Unsolved Pac and Biggie movie that came out last year :picard::damn:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Suge really broke the unity of the Compton Pirus It's all on Pirus vs Pirus now in Compton now. I thought Leuders vs MOB was some new generation beef.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Like I said before Puff was not shook of Suge, cuz he had his own killers around.

Puff been around all this time, I aint never hear about nobody smacking him up or taking his jewelry. An he was out in LA recording No Way Out at the height of the Bad Boy Death Row beef. Obviously Puff more plugged in then people know if Suge wouldn't just have folks rush him like that. I dont want to hear about no Police either.

Puff had Wolf, Rizz and co. And he also had Zip looking out for him too. Obviously Puff was somebody moneyman\golden-goose and he was not to be touched IMO

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Puff was soft, Keffe D and Gene Deal already told us this. Gene was right by Puffs side in the 90s and 00s

We have all heard the Soul Train story, Gene looks to his side and Puff ran and jumped out of a window landed on top of a car and left him with Nina and Nina.

Death Row walked right past Gene
Story dont make sense. Puff bumped into Suge on numerous occasions and none of the others consist of him running. He said he approached him at the Tunnel Source Awards night, and he spoke with Suge in Atlanta right-before or during Jake getting popped. I doubt he was scared of Suge Knight. Puff knew what they did to Andre Harrell and I doubt he wasn't having any of that shyt. Some gangster nukkas from NYC let Suge know that bullying shyt wont work with them Peter Shue was one of them.

It was alot of drug\gang crews behind the hip hop shyt, Im sure somebody was backing Puff up at the time too. And Suge thought he was gon lean on Puff like Andre, but Puff had shooters on deck.

Last edited: