MNF BILLS VS JETS OFFICIAL THREAD

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That pass to Williams was perfect. It was dropped right into the space in that area where if he stayed on his feet, it’s an easy catch.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GZ5sRv5a8AAauXg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

What a dikk. I thought it was a good throw. It's what Mahomes does all the time as well. Throw it to an open area in the field for the WR to come back and make a play. No need to throw his teammate under the bus. Just come out and say "he slipped, it happens" or that there was just a miscommunication. Instead he has to make sure people know it's not his fault.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From where I sat, that pass was perfect. Williams stays on his feet, it’s where only he could get to it

I'm talking about the cliche quarterbacks say when they don't want to throw their teammate under the bus. They always say that even when it's not their fault.

As for the throw I'll wait for QB School to break down the tape. Looks like Mike was moving towards the sideline and he fell trying to turn back to the ball. If Rodgers threw to the sideline he's wide open. If he threw to where the route was suppose to be run then Mike's at fault.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm talking about the cliche quarterbacks say when they don't want to throw their teammate under the bus. They always say that even when it's not their fault.

As for the throw I'll wait for QB School to break down the tape. Looks like Mike was moving towards the sideline and he fell trying to turn back to the ball. If Rodgers threw to the sideline he's wide open. If he threw to where the route was suppose to be run then Mike's at fault.
That throw was perfect from where I was seated. That space within the zone was so wide open. The problem is that Rogers is accustomed to throwing to receivers who know when to settle in the zone, or ready for a back shoulder throw. The only, one on the roster who is accustomed to that is Alan Lazard. I’m not a big Aaron Rodgers fan, but watching him the past few games, I see the method to his madness much like I saw the method to Brady’s madness being the pre-snap read.

It’s not always about the route with Rogers. He is super intuitive. This is my first time seeing a caliber of quarterback like this on a regular basis that was 100% on Mike Williams not recognizing where in the field he was at. Had he stopped earlier, that’s an easy pitch and catch

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That throw was perfect from where I was seated. That space within the zone was so wide open. The problem is that Rogers is accustomed to throwing to receivers who know when to settle in the zone, or ready for a back shoulder throw. The only, one on the roster who is accustomed to that is Alan Lazard. I’m not a big Aaron Rodgers fan, but watching him the past few games, I see the method to his madness much like I saw the method to Brady’s madness being the pre-snap read.

It’s not always about the route with Rogers. He is super intuitive. This is my first time seeing a caliber of quarterback like this on a regular basis that was 100% on Mike Williams not recognizing where in the field he was at. Had he stopped earlier, that’s an easy pitch and catch

The sideline was open:yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

Daps

IMG-8083.jpg

Aaron threw it in the area where if William slows down and throttles, it’s an easy catch to his chest. Instead, Williams keeps running towards the safety instead of settling and keeping the space between himself and the two underneath guys. That is aAaron threw it in the area where if William slows down and throttles, it’s a easy catch to his chest. Instead, Williams keeps running towards the safety instead of settling and keeping the space between himself and the two underneath guys. That is a dumb receiver.

NYC Rebel

Daps
The sideline was open:yeshrug:

So what? Williams was open in that area and his dumb ass kept running towards the safety instead of slowing down and keeping the integrity of that open area.

I literally saw it open up from where I was seated. His dumb ass kept running in the direction of the deep safety instead of slowing down, like Aaron Rodgers expected him to

IMG-8083.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
IMG-8083.jpg

Aaron threw it in the area where if William slows down and throttles, it’s an easy catch to his chest. Instead, Williams keeps running towards the safety instead of settling and keeping the space between himself and the two underneath guys. That is aAaron threw it in the area where if William slows down and throttles, it’s a easy catch to his chest. Instead, Williams keeps running towards the safety instead of settling and keeping the space between himself and the two underneath guys. That is a dumb receiver.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201

That's part of the reason why Lazard was able to make that tight catch in the middle of the field.

And it sucks that Mike Williams slipped, but a WR who is unable to anticipate or judge the football in the air, is not a good WR. He also missed a couple of short passes earlier in the game.