MNF BILLS VS JETS OFFICIAL THREAD

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So why did they fire Saleh just to lose another game on a last minute Rodgers INT? Multiple penalties, 12 men on the field, red zone fukk ups...

Once again I'm wondering why an offense that allegedly has so much firepower and an allegedly elite QB can't score more than 20 points.
they don't care about offense. It's all cosmetic.

If they could win every game 6-3, Woody would prefer it that way. They just wanna run run, maybe pass. Derrick Henry would go Vontae Davis (RIP) on this roster if he was on it.

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
So why did they fire Saleh just to lose another game on a last minute Rodgers INT? Multiple penalties, 12 men on the field, red zone fukk ups...

Once again I'm wondering why an offense that allegedly has so much firepower and an allegedly elite QB can't score more than 20 points.
They needed a scape goat.

Like Rodgers, Saleh wasn't the "solution" for the Jets, but neither are, or were, the main problem either.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So am I.. the FG that Greg missed to tie wasn’t on Rodgers. Breece hall had 10 carries for 4 yards that game and the offense line couldnt stop a nose bleed

It needed to be underthrown.. the safety who made the pick was roaming in the deep 3rd and there was an underneath defender. He threw it to an open spot where Mike would have an easy job ball opportunity.

If Rodger leads Williams it’s an easier chance for an INT by the safety or at least it’s less space to work with and easier to knock down. The fact that Williams slipped is not on the QB. Hell of a play by the defender but an AWFUL WR tracking ability

Mike Williams entire job is to be a jump ball big body WR
Yeah. Williams slipped.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

O-line is ass.

T Smith is FINISHED at left tackle. Joe Tippmann isn’t that good IMO.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
When I say three chances, I meant in the games they lost, not solely tonight.

It was under thrown. Mike had 20 yards by himself where he coulda hit him in stride. Even if he doesn't fall, he has to come back to that ball. If Mike catches it around the 40, he had a lot of space to work with and still get the desired result.

Now, it's pretty obvious the chemistry isn't there with them. If they wanna do something else, how about they use a guy whose specialty is to get yards he has no business getting.
Yeah, he doesn’t have the chemistry he had with Herbert at all.