Daps
never thought in my life i'd be rooting for a team from new england

gotta do some soul searching

tQYypAO.png

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
im trying to wrap my head around this and i just keep coming to the same conclusion:

john lennon's solo work is fukking garbage for the most part

:ehh:

It's true. nikkas ain't trying to acknowledge the greatness of RAM, Band on the Run or trying to hear that George had the best solo catalog.

That said "Crippled Inside" is an anthem. "Mother" would've been the GOAT soulful Beatles song had it been 1 mintue and a half shorter :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

It's true. nikkas ain't trying to acknowledge the greatness of RAM, Band on the Run or trying to hear that George had the best solo catalog.

That said "Crippled Inside" is an anthem. "Mother" would've been the GOAT soulful Beatles song had it been 1 mintue and a half shorter :mjcry:
it's not like Wings was the greatest band ever, but they had some big tunes. george was always disrespected in the beatles, he's the most sympathetic character of beatlemania

or would be, if they ever actually existed

another successful thread derail, we da bast :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
it's not like Wings was the greatest band ever, but they had some big tunes. george was always disrespected in the beatles, he's the most sympathetic character of beatlemania

or would be, if they ever actually existed

another successful thread derail, we da bast :blessed:

Honestly I'm currently trying to wrap my head around the Grammy nominees. :dwillhuh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
if taylor doesn't walk away with every single award, im boycotting tv

:yeshrug:

She deserves it tbf

The rest of the nominees :dwillhuh:

Drake being nominated for a throwaway track :dwillhuh: I didn't even know that song came out, though I guess it was when he was releasing a bunch of songs and they all sorta sounded the same, thus me not caring :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Ringo's solo stuff was great too.. 10 top 10 hits in the 70s, many artists would kill for that solo career and he was the 'least talented beatle'

i was actually just bumping george's 'best of dark horse' too.. generally underrated cause everything is compared with the best of the beatles

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
She deserves it tbf

The rest of the nominees :dwillhuh:

Drake being nominated for a throwaway track :dwillhuh: I didn't even know that song came out, though I guess it was when he was releasing a bunch of songs and they all sorta sounded the same, thus me not caring :yeshrug:
that's his whole catalogue innit

rarely do i hear a drake song and hate it, but i also rarely love it

it's gonna be a taylor and beyonce show, everyone else is just there to watch. except alison krauss, she's there to win 17 awards while everyone stares like :dwillhuh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Revs got German efficiency and Asian spirit.

While the Galaxy got a bitter midget and dunkard Irishman.

Oh the hatred. Revs 2-0.

For real. Landon showed me he was a petty little pissant with his comments during the World Cup...dude couldn't even be a proper analyst without going into some passive aggressive remarks about Jurgen. Jermaine Jones wtf....representing the TRUE American Way....

Outsourcing :snoop:

Revs only because the GODS BWP and Henry couldn't win it.