MLB The Show will be multiplatform as of 2021

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I believe I mentioned it in another thread, but this is a loss for Sony. The Show series was a system seller. I don't think someone should be able to force you to make a multiplatform game or lose the license.

I don't believe we were forced at all. There was no other baseball sim on the market for non Playstation customers. MLB probably gave Sony a deal/break on the license fee per unit to sell on other platforms. The old exclusivity deal was 3rd party exclusive done as a rebuttal to EA by Take 2 for the shyt they pulled with Madden and the NFL. Most Sony cats weren't buying MLB 2K and not enough PC/Xbox customers bought it to keep it profitable.

And I don't have an issue at all making this multiplat since the Xbrehs didn't have any baseball game worth a shyt. Couple that with it's confirmed as cross platform and that gives us the ability to finally have a dope COLI online dynasty. We might act the fool on here all the time but this is a good thing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Coli need to have the ultimate stan war competition.

I don’t like baseball or baseball games but I’d be in to rep for team green.

individual teams sir.

but all jokes aside, having a cross plat COLI league on this game gonna be flames.

Need to see if Online Dynasty is confirmed though. If not,:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Great business move by Sony. The developers wanted to branch their title to the other platform and Sony agreed. Money both ways

Crazy to see sony publishing games for microsoft and Microsoft publishing games on sony.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Xbox needs to bring back inside drive now

s-l300.jpg