MLB The Show 17 Coli League: 4 Open Teams

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
We got teams left is anyone interested in joining

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
We take pride in developing and delivering an excellent gaming experience every year for our fans. This year is no different. Unfortunately, we're less than happy with unexpected server issues that have accompanied the launch of MLB The Show 17 and know you are too-for this we apologize.

We've been working without pause to address a number of server and gameplay issues to restore the online experience we had hoped to achieve at launch. Some of these changes have been made visible to our community in the form of patches and in-game messages, while other upgrades haven't been publicized, in the form of back end server updates.

We're pleased to report that these updates have made great strides to address the main issues related to online gameplay and have led to an improved gameplay experience for our fans.

As a token of apology, as well as a thank you to our dedicated community for helping us identify these issues and for your patience as we've worked to address them, we are extending a make-good to anyone who meets the criteria outlined below:

Every PSN ID that played The Show 17 between 3/28 at 12:01 am PT and 5/11 at 1:00 pm PT will receive 10 Standard Packs and 11,000 Stubs, automatically added to their account. Please note that the make-good will be deployed into all effected users account within a week.

Once again, we thank you for your passion and loyalty.

We'll see you on the diamond!

The Show Dev Team

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11K stubs and 10 free packs of cards :krs:

I didn't even really have any problems with the game. :manny:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Alright Fellas. Im trying to get this league active and going. Is everyone ive @ still on board with the league? If not, let me know. Id Rather have a smaller league where people get games in, than inactive large league. Minimum 5 games a week must be played. I dont care how you get those 5 games in per week. Whether its 5 games in one day or 5 games over 5 days. Let me know who is still interested. I dont want to have to re invite people to a new league if we can avoid it.

We are still using Groupme as the main way of scheduling games. But Ill make sure this thread stays much more active if have enough interest so you can schedule games on here as well

can i still join?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
WE BYKE

WE STILL GOT OPEN TEAMS HIT US IF U GOT INTEREST

Activity off the charts with the members we got but need a few more