MKBHD: Small Phones are Dead and We Killed Them

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
My current phone, the S22 Ultra, is as big as I want my phone to be.

I think we've reached the limit on how big a functional candy bar style phone should be, the next step up would be a foldable if u want something larger

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
MKBHD videos trash to me as of recent.
Flossy carter reviews>>>>

I'm subbed to the breh Flossy. I've done my research on the phones i would purchase, but always watched his reviews for a proper breakdown on the phones since he's hands on with the product.

He has excellent reviews on phones. Brehs should sub to him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:scust: Guess I'm gonna have to stick to buying older phones off eBay becuz I have no interest in carrying around a heavy-ass tablet-sized phone in public.

If you think modern cell phones are tablet sized you probably don't own a tablet. To most people cell phones are their primary computing device. They not gonna want some small device with asscheeks battery life.

I used to be one of those people rocking the iPhone Pro model I got sick of the half a day at best battery life unless you made compromises so I got the iPhone 15 Pro Max and I'm never going back to the Pro model. I easily get a full day and come home after work with 40-30% left. On the Pro model by 5:00PM I had to charge or I was in the red. All those extra charges degrade the battery and put extra charge cycles on it reducing the life of it. I charge my iPhone once a day now.

My iPhone has 94 charge cycles on it in 174 days since purchase. by 500 charge cycles the battery life ain't that great. At my going rate it would take a bit short of 3 years to hit that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Flossy is a more charismatic entertaining person though. MKBHD is not an amusing character he's for dry technical analysis. MKBHD isn't trying to make you laugh on a tech review. Flossy is.
I feel that MKBHD doesn't review anymore. He's been there, done that. He tries to come at things from a different angle.

And that's OK.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
6.5" and up only. I gotta have it. The bigger, the better.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I remember in 2013 my coworkers were saying my note 3 was hella big and big phones were a naaaah (they were all iphone users)

flash forward 10 years later, the size of the note (and larger) is pretty much the new standard now

Typical Apple Stan shyt. :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
6.5" and up only. I gotta have it. The bigger, the better.
images