:mjlol: @ This Warning On Brian Pumper In LA. Edit: Brian Pumper Responds To The Haters In OP.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Bg Knocc Out Pulls Up On Brian Pumper In A Bucket In Compton

dloc_mtmCuzz was spooky jay

bgknocc.out@dloc_mtm on Crip ��

comptonrida1Lmfao... he was ashamed .. I seen cuzz on the blue line in the first early 2000's .. Like u slangin all that dikk and u iced out on the train.. and got a ticket for no fare.. Bum nikka.. fu*king for Oyster crackers

g_weeder149Did he have tht fake ass jewelry on bro ����

bgknocc.out@g_weeder149 he been wearing that bullsh*t since I got outta prison ������

g_weeder149���������� I was bouta rob tht nikka years ago got up on him and seen tht sh*t and turnt around

above818xDude I saw him a week ago in a worse car he was in an old Toyota and he was living in his Car with his small puppy �� he kept coming in and our of McDonald's I felt bad for him but who knows maybe he's just a cheap ass nikka and doesn't wanna pay rent

This shyt FUNNY

:pumperdead::pumperdead3:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Yoooooo I've seen this mf on the blue line before !!!

Dude would walk around all cocky and just stop in front of chicks and start flexing and talking to them.

Bruhhhhhhh I remember this mf now lmaooooo. He was on this lil baddie and was stalking her ass all the way out the metro station.

Breh :deadrose:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yoooooo I've seen this
* mf on the blue line before !!!

Dude would walk around all cocky and just stop in front of chicks and start flexing and talking to them.

Bruhhhhhhh I remember this mf now lmaooooo. He was on this lil baddie and was stalking her ass all the way out the metro station.

Breh :deadrose:
:russ:
I would of stopped him just ask where that mixtape or album at. I'll buy just because he spit the truth, and give very confident and inspirational advice to hustle and get yours. :wow:
*I didn't know this fool dropped an EP. :gucci:

No link to download or buy tho... :francis: I'll download anyway:lolbron:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bg Knocc Out Pulls Up On Brian Pumper In A Bucket In Compton

dloc_mtmCuzz was spooky jay

bgknocc.out@dloc_mtm on Crip ��

comptonrida1Lmfao... he was ashamed .. I seen cuzz on the blue line in the first early 2000's .. Like u slangin all that dikk and u iced out on the train.. and got a ticket for no fare.. Bum nikka.. fu*king for Oyster crackers

g_weeder149Did he have tht fake ass jewelry on bro ����

bgknocc.out@g_weeder149 he been wearing that bullsh*t since I got outta prison ������

g_weeder149���������� I was bouta rob tht nikka years ago got up on him and seen tht sh*t and turnt around

above818xDude I saw him a week ago in a worse car he was in an old Toyota and he was living in his Car with his small puppy �� he kept coming in and our of McDonald's I felt bad for him but who knows maybe he's just a cheap ass nikka and doesn't wanna pay rent

Pumper is talking to a female in his passenger seat, while BG is posting from his friend's though:francis:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
looks like a couple dimes up in there

but i will say this.. if that shyt is true he's a dirty nasty ass weird nikka... you bite my dikk and i might have to kill you... to the point i gotta go to the er and it's a definite..

business wise, dude got a hustle.. unless you lex or slayer, you was just the talent.. even in the good days of the 90s, black performers wsa getting 500-1000 a scene.. because of the internet, there was money flooding in, scenes was being shot ever a million websites, mad shoots a day

now that shyt is dried up and nobody is paying for no dvds.. when they was, most them nikkas didn't have ownership.. pumper did tho.. pulling new bytches, easy bytches, some cute, some not, but he owned the content... he didn't have to pay for location, male talent, or even high priced female talent..

i'm sure he caking a lot better than 90% of black male performers

shut the fukk up.....he a broke nikka :lolbron: