:mjlol: @ This Warning On Brian Pumper In LA. Edit: Brian Pumper Responds To The Haters In OP.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Nat Turner is doing a lot of barking on Pumper but homie should be worried about his own problems. As far as I've seen he always getting outshined on Slayer tapes (all the Mami Culo Grande joints) and them hoes he smashing always look like they got him under pressure :francis: Slayer be smashing em with ease like :jawalrus: Turner always got a look on his face like he can't handle them chicks :sadcam:
:krs:yoooooooo
:deadmanny:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Bg Knocc Out Pulls Up On Brian Pumper In A Bucket In Compton

dloc_mtmCuzz was spooky jay

bgknocc.out@dloc_mtm on Crip ��

comptonrida1Lmfao... he was ashamed .. I seen cuzz on the blue line in the first early 2000's .. Like u slangin all that dikk and u iced out on the train.. and got a ticket for no fare.. Bum nikka.. fu*king for Oyster crackers

g_weeder149Did he have tht fake ass jewelry on bro ����

bgknocc.out@g_weeder149 he been wearing that bullsh*t since I got outta prison ������

g_weeder149���������� I was bouta rob tht nikka years ago got up on him and seen tht sh*t and turnt around

above818xDude I saw him a week ago in a worse car he was in an old Toyota and he was living in his Car with his small puppy �� he kept coming in and our of McDonald's I felt bad for him but who knows maybe he's just a cheap ass nikka and doesn't wanna pay rent

Last edited:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Bg Knocc Out Pulls Up On Brian Pumper In A Bucket In Compton

dloc_mtmCuzz was spooky jay

bgknocc.out@dloc_mtm on Crip ��

comptonrida1Lmfao... he was ashamed .. I seen cuzz on the blue line in the first early 2000's .. Like u slangin all that dikk and u iced out on the train.. and got a ticket for no fare.. Bum nikka.. fu*king for Oyster crackers

g_weeder149Did he have tht fake ass jewelry on bro ����

bgknocc.out@g_weeder149 he been wearing that bullsh*t since I got outta prison ������

g_weeder149���������� I was bouta rob tht nikka years ago got up on him and seen tht sh*t and turnt around

above818xDude I saw him a week ago in a worse car he was in an old Toyota and he was living in his Car with his small puppy �� he kept coming in and our of McDonald's I felt bad for him but who knows maybe he's just a cheap ass nikka and doesn't wanna pay rent

nikka heard BG Knocc Out name and hit him with the "God Bless you" :mjlol:

They said that nikka fukking for Oyster crackers. :russ::russ: