MJF Gave Bryan Danielson his first 5+ Star Match

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, cool lil discussion piece, no different than ppl shytting on stuff like the top 10 rap lists put out by companies :manny:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed the PPV but watched Dynamite so I know everything that happened. Is the Bryan vs MJF match good enough to watch even knowing the result?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I missed the PPV but watched Dynamite so I know everything that happened. Is the Bryan vs MJF match good enough to watch even knowing the result?
It's a legitimate match of the year contender. Not as good as Omega vs. Ospreay at Wrestle Kingdom in my opinion but those two matches are going to be hard - not impossible but hard - to beat for MOTY. It's arguably the best match in AEW's history, and many people who like to shyt on AEW whenever they get the chance have even heaped praise on the match.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Fq3-IXCk-WIAIa-Fcu.jpg

rated higher than the Omega/Danielson match :dead:

Generational Talent :banderas:

giphy.gif

The fake heat :ohlawd:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It's arguably the best match in AEW's history, and many people who like to shyt on AEW whenever they get the chance have even heaped praise on the match.
So great even the haters cant deny it :wow:
Im sure BD being in the match eases that for them tho since they see him more as a WWE product :pachaha: