Mixed people are getting to arrogant

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Mixed people can be who they want to be, I have no problem with that, just dont forget how the world views you and dont try to throw other blacks under the bus or distance yourself to gain favor with whites. You end up fukk it up for everyone.

I dated a girl like this, she was South African. In SA there is a whole race of mixed people, she considered herself colored, not black. Anyways long story short, she got a big reality check by white people about who she was and now she is the biggest Afrocentric around.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mixed people can be who they want to be, I have no problem with that, just dont forget how the world views you and dont try to throw other blacks under the bus or distance yourself to gain favor with whites. You end up fukk it up for everyone.

I dated a girl like this, she was South African. In SA there is a whole race of mixed people, she considered herself colored, not black. Anyways long story short, she got a big reality check by white people about who she was and now she is the biggest Afrocentric around.

:rudy: was this in South Africa? :duck:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People need to understand that race doesn't really exist as anything other than a social construct. Biracials can say whatever they want, but at the end of the day if they're dark enough to be confused for a black person, then people will call them black and treat them accordingly. They'll just have to deal with that.

There are people who have black ancestry who may be confused for white, example:
USAnaacpbook.jpg

(walter francis white)
but who choose to identify more with the black community. Biracial people who don't want to be put into either the black or white category(as there are some biracial people who look white but get upset when blacks treat them with the same suspicion as they would white people).

Judging by some of the pics people have posted and some of the content I've read here, there are quite a few biracial people, but as far as they're concerned they identify more with the black community. Do they really have a choice though? are they going to be given the same benefits that whites get in society and not have the same suspicion that is placed upon blacks lifted from their shoulders just because they say "actually I'm mixed" ? no. They'll just be thought of as light skinned black people and racist whites will still throw the N bomb at them. A lot of biracial people have just accepted that and kept it moving. Maybe when North America gets a sizable mixed population like SA or Brazil, things will change but for now people just have to deal with their lot(or encourage us full black people to start smashin more pawgs :whistle:)

:yeshrug:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Nobody has ever denied that you was mixed we just said that being mixed is apart of being black. If anything it is white people that tell you that your not white. Get mad at them for saying that your not apart of the group.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Mixed people are black. fukk all these other bullshyt definition clowns want to call themselves. You people are NOT white and need to realize that shyt ASAP if you haven't already. And when I say this I'm speaking strictly in reference to skin tone. Nothing else. Specifically because the negroid genes are of the original man, and they are therefore more dominant over most over genetic gene pools. Furthermore offspring of mixed couple tend to have children with predominantly negroid features as well.

With that being said identifying yourself as black doesn't mean you should ignore or somehow marginalize the familial links that make up your white side. Fully understanding your ancesteral history is critical to anyone's development as a well development human being, be you mixed, black, white, or coblanasian for that matter.

I'm as black as sim and love my black skin. Love and confidence in self is all you really need to have at the end of the day. fukk everything else....

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Mixed people are black. fukk all these other bullshyt definition clowns want to call themselves. You people are NOT white and need to realize that shyt ASAP if you haven't already. And when I say this I'm speaking strictly in reference to skin tone. Nothing else. Specifically because the negroid genes are of the original man, and they are therefore more dominant over most over genetic gene pools. Furthermore offspring of mixed couple tend to have children with predominantly negroid features as well.

With that being said identifying yourself as black doesn't mean you should ignore or somehow marginalize the familial links that make up your white side. Fully understanding your ancesteral history is critical to anyone's development as a well development human being, be you mixed, black, white, or coblanasian for that matter.

I'm as black as sim and love my black skin. Love and confidence in self is all you really need to have at the end of the day. fukk everything else....
:what:

People still believe this shyt that white supremacist said over a hundred years ago to justify the one drop rule? :what: The black gene isn't more dominant and it never has been.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

What color is this?
orange.jpg

Mixed people don't say that they are white either. Just like they don't say they are black. Why? Because they are mixed. The logic you guys lack angers me. White people gave you the one blood drop rule and you ate it up.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
What color is this?
orange.jpg

Mixed people don't say that they are white either. Just like they don't say they are black. Why? Because they are mixed. The logic you guys lack angers me. White people gave you the one blood drop rule and you ate it up.

I'm confused about the argument here. Everyone recognizes (should recognize) that mixed people are mixed. The problem isn't mixed people wanting to be recognized as mixed, it's that you don't have to shyt on Black people (one-half of yourself) to do it. I'd argue that these people have ate up the "Black is bad" rhetoric that white people introduced more than anybody eats up the one drop rule.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
100 years from now people will be looking at this thread and laughing.
100 years from now everyone will be of mixed blood.

slanty eyed, kinky haired, blue eyed, fat asses everywhere....
embrace the future.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm confused about the argument here. Everyone recognizes (should recognize) that mixed people are mixed. The problem isn't mixed people wanting to be recognized as mixed, it's that you don't have to shyt on Black people (one-half of yourself) to do it.

Some mixed people shyt on there black half. Some don't. Some black people shyt on mixed people. Some don't. The issue is all a mixed person has to say is "I'm not black, I'm mixed" and that will be seen as putting black people down.