Mister Cee caught with a TRANNY AGAIN!!!

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
HE WAS MOLESTED AS A KID. I REMEMBER HIM TELLING THE STORY IN SUNDAY SCHOOL.

The Overwhelming majority of Black Homosexuals were molested as children.

I've said that multiple times here.

The white man for the most part is the only Man on earth born homosexual. But thats changed lately, because of his Dr. Frankenstein obsession. I can guarantee you if you ask this demonic piece of shyt in the video if he was blasted by his Uncle that just came home from a prison stint, or Pastor Pork Chop, he's gonna tear up and tell you yes, he did.

And thats good for that Batty Blazer "mr Cee" , let him wear his shame for the rest of his generations, fukking fakkit.

And I hope these sissies continue this onslaught of exposures. I beg & pray these fakkits keep pushing this line of letting loose on these fukk-boys.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
These n!ggas tend to be atheist as well.

I treat most Atheists as fags who hate God

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
[quote="I'm Billy FUCO!!, post: 5403140, member: 1860" about to get my
gurl_owl.gif
on.....

I'm waiting on someone else to get exposed......

I remember a short time (like only a few weeks) after Cee's first exposure, someone in a thread in The Booth posted about a tranny who wrote and released a book, that named certain celebs as customers for tranny hookers. Eddie Murphy and Mister Cee were two of them. Eddie's tranny pullover is infamous so of course that was no surprise.....but what was weird was that Mister Cee was also named. Keep in mind the book was already written and released just weeks after Cee was exposed (if I remember correctly). It's possible the author just threw his name in there at the last minute to help the book sell, but still :lupe:.....

Anyway.....you know who else the tranny named? :mjpls:

Uncle-L.jpg
[/quote]

When this book came out a few years ago, there was a thread about it on LHCF. According to the girls in the know, its NO secrete that LL is in to men. In fact they were surprised more people didn't know. Said he wasn't into trannies though, he likes thugs.

Yaboysgrl12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Honest Objectivity
I dont understand what he means when he says and I'm paraphrasing, "its time to take care of myself. When I try to do the right thing there are always setbacks." Say what?! What right thing was you trying to do?! The right thing to do would've been open about who you are and who you love or at least who you like getting "good head" from. Its a shame that that man was so afraid of being true to himself that he would drive around and do his dirt in the dark with strangers. Ppl and personalities in the hip hop industry are so afraid of being outcast because of their sexuality they'd rather resign than live their lives truthfully. It's sad, really. It just goes to prove all things done in the dark will eventually come to light.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
THIS IS SOME TRAGIC shyt. How fantastic would tomorrow's noon throwback have been?
My soul is slain.

Cee is not allowed to resign until the day AFTER the hot post-tranny-arrest/exposure noon throwback.
I just...
UGH!
YOU KNOW WHAT?!? Mr. Cee is just not fukking allowed to resign, gd it.
*writing an angry letter to Anthony Weiner* D-X<

Feel the rage!
NSFW