Mister Cee caught with a TRANNY AGAIN!!!

Daps
work in the hip hop industry where they are homophobic so you're forced to solicit trannys instead of coming out, brehs :wrist:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
scust.
ejbu9v.gif

Daps
Man, real talk, this shyt is getting old. We already KNOW he gay. Only reason why it's a big deal because he kept denying it

Even George Michael knew the jig was up after he got caught in that bathroom.....and he came out

Let's see someone new get exposed....like Donnie McClurkin or some shyt :heh: (no homo)

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Man, real talk, this shyt is getting old. We already KNOW he gay. Only reason why it's a big deal because he kept denying it

Even George Michael knew the jig was up after he got caught in that bathroom.....and he came out

Let's see someone new get exposed....like Donnie McClurkin or some shyt :heh: (no homo)
Agreed...I understand the initial lie to cover it up but it has to come to a point where its like you know what this is me.

Daps
I'm about to get my
gurl_owl.gif
on.....

I'm waiting on someone else to get exposed......

I remember a short time (like only a few weeks) after Cee's first exposure, someone in a thread in The Booth posted about a tranny who wrote and released a book, that named certain celebs as customers for tranny hookers. Eddie Murphy and Mister Cee were two of them. Eddie's tranny pullover is infamous so of course that was no surprise.....but what was weird was that Mister Cee was also named. Keep in mind the book was already written and released just weeks after Cee was exposed (if I remember correctly). It's possible the author just threw his name in there at the last minute to help the book sell, but still :lupe:.....

Anyway.....you know who else the tranny named? :mjpls:

Uncle-L.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

HE WAS MOLESTED AS A KID. I REMEMBER HIM TELLING THE STORY IN SUNDAY SCHOOL.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
There is a tranny fetish in the game...

That Sidney Starr broad prolly got its insides gutted by half the industry

There were mentions of a member of the WU:wow:

I think Brisco from fl was into one...

shyt is crazy...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
this old news to me...wait till the news surrounding that Big Daddy Kane camp drop...you heard it here first