Missouri woman admits kidnapping and killing a pregnant Arkansas woman

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Missouri woman admits kidnapping and killing a pregnant Arkansas woman​

By Associated Press

2 minute read

Published 8:52 AM EDT, Thu August 1, 2024

Amber Waterman pleaded guilty to one count each of kidnapping resulting in death and causing the death of a child in utero.

Amber Waterman pleaded guilty to one count each of kidnapping resulting in death and causing the death of a child in utero.

McDonald County Sheriff's Office

Springfield, Missouri AP —

A Missouri woman will spend the rest of her life in prison after admitting in court that she kidnapped and killed a pregnant Arkansas woman in what prosecutors say was an attempt to claim her baby.

Amber Waterman, 44, of Pineville, Missouri, pleaded guilty Tuesday in US District Court in Springfield to one count each of kidnapping resulting in death and causing the death of a child in utero. US Attorney Teresa Moore said Waterman’s mandatory sentence will be life in prison without parole. Formal sentencing is October 15.

In her plea, Waterman admitted that she used a false name to contact Ashley Bush of Siloam Springs, Arkansas, on Facebook. Bush, 33, was about 31 weeks pregnant at the time.

Federal prosecutors said Waterman and Bush agreed to meet at an Arkansas convenience store on October 31, 2022, under the guise of Waterman helping Bush get a job. Instead, Waterman drove Bush to Waterman’s home in Pineville.

Hours later, first responders were called to the home on a report that a baby was not breathing. The baby was pronounced dead. Waterman at first claimed she had given birth. In her plea, she admitted the baby was Bush’s. Bush was also the mother of three other children.

Bush’s body was found in a separate location. Arkansas authorities said she died from a gunshot wound, but police and prosecutors declined to provide more information on how the baby died.

Waterman’s husband, Jamie Waterman, was charged with being an accessory after the fact for allegedly helping dispose of Bush’s body. His trial is scheduled for October.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Those are some evil kunts. I hope they both get the death penalty.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wow lol this is probably dude mistress that is insane

RIP to the lady and the baby, this dude was hittin Peter griffin wit a wig tho tuff life

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats a dedicated husband standing by a murdering child thief:francis:

Im happily and righteously attached,but I have my limits. Couldnt imagine participating in this type of coverup even to save somebody you love. Murder for a valid reason,sure. But this is a heartless act that says the person you married probably isnt who you thought they were. But maybe they are both sick individuals,wouldnt doubt it.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Thats a dedicated husband standing by a murdering child thief:francis:

Im happily and righteously attached,but I have my limits. Couldnt imagine participating in this type of coverup even to save somebody you love. Murder for a valid reason,sure. But this is a heartless act that says the person you married probably isnt who you thought they were. But maybe they are both sick individuals,wouldnt doubt it.
I love my wife as much as its possible to love someone. Thats why if she came to me with such a scheme it would be straight to a mental health facility to file them papers and get her the help she needs and i would probably have to fill out some paperwork for myself as well cause im going to be needing a nice long stay myself considering my partner of two decades was just planning some extremely demonic shyt about as evil as it comes. :picard:

then when i get out im probably going to be needing a divorce attorney

ETA- before anyone accuses me of simping and sez i should be calling the police, i am going to point out that sadly the police are the last people u wanna call in a situation like this. Because the only thing that will accomplish is putting the decision whether to files those papers into THEIR hands. And ask anyone who has ever dealt with a mentally unwell loved one they will probably tell u the police are USELESS. More likely than not they are not going to want to be bothered filling out that paperwork. And they are not going to arrest her. Ur best bet is to go fill out the papers urself and THEN U CALL THEM. To execute the 302 warrant(those papers u filled out)

Last edited: