Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Tom really the God in these streets.

I think I'll make a big thread about this closer to release, but everyone should really cherish this late career run from Tom Cruise in these action movies. They are the last of their kind. No one else coming up in the game is trying to inherit that Harold Lloyd/Buster Keaton/Jackie Chan/Tom Cruise dedication to stunt-work in great films

Daps
I think the movie is a deconstruction of tom cruise character what happen when your own government is the bad guys... ie The CIA vs IMF...

Daps
So WTF is the story?!?!:wtf: Is the govt gonna betray ethan for real this time or has he finally turned against them??? Or is it a frame job???
henry cavil voiceover explains that Hunt may have reached a breaking point when it comes to the US government constantly treating him like the enemy/betraying him...i think that the question of the movie its a deconstruction of tom cruise ethan hunt's character what happen when your own government is the bad guys... ie The cia vs IMF...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
henry cavil voiceover explains that Hunt may have reached a breaking point when it comes to the US government constantly treating him like the enemy/betraying him...i think that the question of the movie its a deconstruction of tom cruise ethan hunt's character what happen when your own government is the bad guys... ie The cia vs IMF...
Yeah looks like he went on a mission and made the choice to save the IMF or a city and he chose the IMF. McQuarrie said it's not only a fallout in terms of the mission but a fallout of the choices Ethan has made for the past 20 years

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Really wish they would go back to the 1st movie direction and hte series direction and emphasize the fukking team.
The best part of M:I isn't some 1 man ethan hunt james bond shyt, its the shyt the team would do to fukk people over and get information.
That is what made it stand out. They have the cast to do it too, which is what makes the insistance on it being a American Bond weird.,
Whatever though, I'll be waiting for it on HBO