Minnesota power plant along Mississippi River leaked 400,000 gallons of radioactive water in late November. Public just finding out now.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Well damn - that's enough to where they should check the sewers to see if they made some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles down there...

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Corporations run this country. Politicians a lot of people fight over are just there puppets. Why you think so many of them leave politics as millionaires?! That politics to private sector revolving door is extremely lucrative. They give the illusion of a democracy but you are voting for and against one of their representatives and they win regardless of outcome.
In the US corporations are Super Citizens. They pay lower taxes, they have more political influence, and they never go to jail regardless of the crime.
Facts💯

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What set up you got?

Man I've got a 12-gallon a day distiller coming in a few months. I went with the manual because connecting it to the water line means you always need to have water coming in from that line. I can get water from anywhere, the tap, the creek, rainwater, whatever and pour in that thing and get clean water. It'll leave the junk in the tank so you can clean it out.
Started out with a 1-gallon distiller. (you could get 4 gallons a day by keeping it running all day)