Evil Ass older PAAG named Oo Saw Kee pours scalding hot water on man with downs syndrome just for the hell of it in a elevator. Gets 10 years.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why you keep running yo mouth continuously talking shyt about information that's available to everybody with years worth of pics 😂. Clown ass nikka, of blow yo fukkin head off and nikkas know I ain't joking.

nikkas on here have grabbed work from me, seen me in person with cars and guns, and seen me in clubs and pics with multiple women.

Get off my dikk bytch ass nikka. I'd kill yo dumbass for thinking you could open up mouth to a nikka like me. bytch ass nikka.
You baby shyt soft fakkit with a weak mindset . Your ass been on Internet forums for 20 years but you a super thug:mjlol: I promise i would open hand slap you in front of everybody and you wouldn’t do shyt but get tears in your eyes. I used to love punishing weak nikkas like you when I was younger and wilder. now write some more threats your bytch ass couldn’t never cash. Write them NOW:ufdup: before I smack the shyt out you bytch :umad:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Bruh I say foul shyt all the time retard, fakkit, c*nt, but calling a mentally challenged person retarded is the line for me. :yeshrug:
i didnt mean it in a mean way. referring to a person as having 'a defect in chromosome 23 trisomy' is a lot more cruel. im glad society is progressing but i havent quite been able to let go of the word 'retard' yet. f-word too. i get shyt about it on facebook lol

its only a bad word because we made it one. and im guilty too, generally i only use it to refer to posters like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE.

you ever seen pictures of old mental homes? because thats what they called them. its kinda fukked up in retrospect actually

iu

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
why are yall so mad at each other??? god damn :lupe:
He came at me the other day unprovoked because I was calling out @HarlemHottie :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:. I had barely interacted with this dusty fakkit before and had zero beef with him. I think he’s off his meds but I will slap the shyt out of him to straighten him out:heh: