Milli Vanilli were worse than I thought …

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
didn't even know Farian died last month​
I hope he suffered multiple heart attacks to the cadance of that skipped 'Girl you know it's true' tape at that infamous concert.

Girl you know it's..
full

Girl you know its...
full

Girl you know its....!
full

pack-watch-rip-bozo.gif

fukk THAT CAC. Rest in peace to Rob Pilatus.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I ain't even mad at it....music has become b*stardized the last 20 years. I guess one negative thing we have moved away from is judging people by how they look and how presentable they are. Nowadays it pays to be different. It's funny because presentability was everything back then. You had good vocal singers hiding in the bushes and ducking the lime light. I'm sure it still happens today but not that extent anymore.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Nobody talks how the same cac producer that orchestrated all this did the same shyt with Boney M.

But they didn't try to crossover to America and tried to win grammies

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
Nobody talks how the same cac producer that orchestrated all this did the same shyt with Boney M.

But they didn't try to crossover to America and tried to win grammies
I'm more suprised someone doesn't try it today,people have let more serious shyt slide,so,lipsyncing............???
Yeah,nothing out of the ordinary

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It was crazy how they became so successful …a part of me thinks their label didn’t even think their songs would blow up like that

They couldn’t dance..they obviously couldn’t sing..and pause but they weren’t exactly “sex symbols”…so why were they chosen

They COULD dance, they performed their asses off, and they were indeed considered “sex symbols”.

Fab has spoken on this in detail plenty of times. Their “look” is what got them in the door and they were young, poor, and damn near illiterate and didn’t even understand they wouldn’t be singing at the time. Once the ball got rolling and they became stars they decided to keep going because of course now they’re making money, touring, got women, drugs aplenty, etc.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I laughed so loud watching the Paramount doc. Like I’m a kid wondering how they sing like they sing and yet their English was atrocious. Then they showed the bruh in the doc. Why he look just like how you’d think he would look? Lol. Like I really wonder where John Davis would be if he was actually the front man for them songs
I remember seeing them on Soul Train and was like :dahell: when they were interviewed by Don Cornelius. Same thing when Black Box was on there.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
It was crazy how they became so successful …a part of me thinks their label didn’t even think their songs would blow up like that

They couldn’t dance..they obviously couldn’t sing..and pause but they weren’t exactly “sex symbols”…so why were they chosen

Has anyone ever replicated the face-to-face stationary running stance to equivalently profound levels.?

Case is rested.

You know its true.

Daps
Franz Reuther (18 July 1941 – 23 January 2024), known professionally as Frank Farian, was a German record producer and singer who founded the 1970s disco-pop group Boney M., the Latin pop band No Mercy, and the pop band Milli Vanilli. He frequently created vocal groups in which the publicised members merely lip-synced to songs sung by session members. Farian owned the record label MCI and several subsidiaries. Over the course of his career, Farian sold over 850 million records and earned 800 gold and platinum certifications.[1]

Latterly Farian resided in Miami, Florida, United States.[22] He had three daughters and a son, with his former common-law wife, Chinya Onyewenjo

:sas2:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They’re a tragic story that reveals a lot about us as a society. RIP Rob but at least Fab isn’t haunted by it all and has lived a normal life otherwise.

The Black one wasn't under no illusions..he knew what was up :mjlol:

The other tragedy was the real singers behind those tracks tried to come out and do their thing but people were too mad.