Milli Vanilli were worse than I thought …

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Their story really is tragic. I honestly believe that the tape was set up to skip intentionally and expose them. I recall watching a documentary about this, and the mastermind behind the scam was smiling and laughing and had no remorse at all. I still play girl I’m gonna miss you….
Frank Farian gonna die with millions in his account and kept it movin. Nothing about that situation stuck with him even though he was the mastermind.

The main singer of Girl You Know It's True was the first one to expose them, but Frank gave him 150 racks to shut up. Out here pimpin acts

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank Farian gonna die with millions in his account and kept it movin. Nothing about that situation stuck with him even though he was the mastermind.

The main singer of Girl You Know It's True was the first one to expose them, but Frank gave him 150 racks to shut up. Out here pimpin acts
Are you referring to this guy singing with Fab?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It was crazy how they became so successful …a part of me thinks their label didn’t even think their songs would blow up like that

They couldn’t dance..they obviously couldn’t sing..and pause but they weren’t exactly “sex symbols”…so why were they chosen

because they were young, star hungry and gullible. Frank Farian was just looking for 2 dudes who didn't look like this

_118686975_gettyimages-486701541.jpg

All Frank had to do to string them along was give em some money, have em on tour and supply them with all the women and drugs he could offer. But Frank turned out to be right. Y'all don't appreciate shyt if it's not packaged a certain way.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
because they were young, star hungry and gullible. Frank Farian was just looking for 2 dudes who didn't look like this

_118686975_gettyimages-486701541.jpg

All Frank had to do to string them along was give em some money, have em on tour and supply them with all the women and drugs he could offer. But Frank turned out to be right. Y'all don't appreciate shyt if it's not packaged a certain way.
Zesty ass European was more concerned with selling looks than talent :dame:

It's mad ugly singers that made it, he just wanted some eye candy for himself :dame: